Chapter 78: Young phoenix

The bell of Houshan was higher than one, and it oscillated in the sleeping mountains all the way to the calm town under the mountain. A large group of flying birds roared past, and it was brightly lit within three quarters of the forty-eight villages. , Like a waking dragon.

On the Washing River, countless shadow-like men in black are climbing densely to the shore. The sentries on the shore are high and should have the upper hand. Although the leading chief outpost doubts why the flight stopped, it can still organize resistance in an orderly manner. Two teams of people were sent to inform the left elders.

At this moment, a disciple came to report loudly: "Outpost, we have received reinforcements, and are the people of Mingfeng, I must have heard of the abnormality caused by the opportunity."

His voice had just fallen, and the ghostly assassins had rushed to the shore.

Forty-eight villages stiffly opened such an island between the north and the south, standing side by side for decades, without armor behind them. When the assassins arrived, none of the disciples from the main post to the defense were guarded, and the riverside was strong. His defense line was submerged in an unexpected shock.

There was chaos along the Ximo River, and the Presbyterian Church was immediately chaotic.

Is it the foreign enemy who is committing the crime at present, or the inner ghost being the demon?

It was not clear at the moment of the conversation, but at this moment, who is the foreign enemy seems to be less important-if there is an inner ghost, who is the inner ghost? Who can be trusted in the middle of the night?

If the disaster is caused under the Xiao wall, who can guarantee that these messy news and reporters are telling the truth?

When Zhou Fei arrived, there was a quarrel in the Presbyterian Church. Everyone was busy proving themselves. At such a very sensitive point, it seems that an extra eye makes people think that others are doubting themselves, and the worst What's more, because Li Jinrong is absent, even when the left elders are fine, even if they can check and balance each other, there is something wrong now, but no one will obey anyone.

The Forty-eight Village of Guruojintang is like a stone cracked from the middle. How hard it was, how unstoppable the crack came.

Zhou Fei took a deep breath, and then lifted Wangchun Mountain forward, sending the long knife handle forward, directly piercing the hole of the dampened rotten wood of the elder church.

Then she leaned Wang Chunshan on her shoulders, her arms folded across her chest, and her heavy eyes swept across the suddenly silent Presbyterian Church, and she just stood at the door, neither going in nor speaking—no way, no Every elder likes children like Mrs. Wang, and many people in the elder's hall have nothing to do with Zhou Fei when he was a disciple. Zhou Fei had a bit of a meaning of "not listening to things outside the window". When she met, she was barely able to tell Uncle Uncle that it was already good. As for what kind of person this person is, what his temperament is, he asked at first. She really can't remember it.

Fortunately, there was a "Li Dazhuang" with a good ear.

Li Yan took advantage of Zhou Fei and the shocked elders to squint and quickly rushed to her ear, pointing Jiangshan Road: "The first one on the left, Uncle Zhang, who jumped on the table and scolded the street, you must know, I Not much to say."

The person she said was the head of Qianzhong Zhang Bolin, because the kung fu of the Qianzhong School was quite rampant, so people gave the nickname "Wild Dog Party", Zhang Bolin's nickname is also called Zhang evil dog, is a famous artillery battle in the forty-eight village, Zhangkou Scolding the street and shutting up—but due to the kung fu of the wild dogs' "paving bricks and breaking big stones", they are all shirtless and wailing for thousands of minutes. Li Yan and their girls, Zhang Bolin's attitude will be much gentler, and he is often kind and polite like a ghost upper body.