Chapter 87: Villain heart

Zhou Fei did not have time to speak.

Xie Yun didn't know what kind of changes occurred in his mind, and he decisively overthrew his own words: "It's not good, so you'd better take all the people out and return to Zhaimen immediately. Stand by, then go back and deliver the letter!"

Zhou Fei: "..."

She frowned for a moment and asked, "The people in the ancestral hall are not saved? These dog thieves are not killed? Those folks borrowed their homes for us to hide and pass through, regardless of them? Why?"

Xie Yun Shen said: "I ask you, where is this place?"

Zhou Fei: "Forty-eight Villages in Shuzhong."

Xie Yun: "Yes, this is the Forty-eight Village of Shuzhong, not an ordinary rebel bandit, some are masters of the rivers and lakes. The marching is not necessarily in the battle, but each one is taken out, and all have the ability to stab the enemy coach. If you are That Cao fat man, you will be assured of sending out all the people in black in Beidou, so that you have only guards around you, and light soldiers will be chasing from the streets?

Zhou Fei was stunned, just before sinking in his heart, the murderous intention of anti-yingtian seemed to be poured into a pot of cold water.

She didn't expect this, because she hadn't been in contact with such dignitaries before—Wen Yu was fighting, not the same, but Xie Yun was even less—so she didn't know that these people in high positions took such lives.

Xie Yun is right about this. She is not the first master of Forty-eight Villages. Since even she can find an assassination opportunity so easily, wouldn't anyone be better?

According to Cao Ning's age, when the Dadang headed north to assassinate the Pseudo Emperor, he must have been born or even sensible. Will he be unprepared in the boundary of the Forty-eight Village?

Zhou Fei nodded hesitantly: "It's good-but maybe there are other mysterious masters who have no fear in the guards around him, and the people who sing the wind have not appeared, and those assassins are proficient in various assassination methods to protect him. Isn't there any fear?"

Xie Yun listened to some of her questions and immediately realized Zhou Fei's implication: "You mean that everyone you trust can trust."

Zhou Fei means this-

The people who followed her down the mountain were ordered by herself. If she didn't believe these people, she would come alone. Mingfeng's rebellion was shocking, but after a night of calming down, he didn't hurt the forty-eight villages, because if you think about it carefully, if anyone in the villages will betray, it can only be without contact with others for many years. They are all mavericks.

For the rest of the years, they have been dependent on each other in troubled times. In Zhou Fei's view, it's not like winning a loved one, but it's not much worse. She will rule out this possibility for the first time.

She is standing here for the forty-eight villages. If she suspects that she is behind her, why is there any reason to give up her life and forget her death?

Xie Yun looked at her clear face, and she felt a bit bitter in her mouth for a long time. Fang shook her head and said: "I have no basis, just intuition after dealing with these people."

Zhou Fei asked: "Intuition doesn't trust others?"

Xie Yun froze in front of her for the second time this day, but it was still only a moment. He quickly said: "Trust-A Fei, trust is not the upper lip and the lower lip, it is a big bet, the bet is you If you lose everything, you will lose all your blood, do you understand?"