Chapter 70: Three points of water

In just a moment, Mrs. Niang realized her gaffe, and she instinctively wanted to see Xie Yun.

But after all, Mrs. Niang is an old river and lake. After weighing quickly, she froze her stiff neck in place and held back all her unnatural expressions. Did the fascinated "Chitose Worry" hear something from her just exclaimed exclamation.

Even for Yuyi class, the person of "Chitose Worry" is hidden behind heavy fog.

Can a simple and weak scholar be able to traverse a leisurely and complacent road in the rivers and lakes of today's unpredictable and hidden crises?

Although Mrs. Niang has read countless scripts and sung countless legends, she has already passed the age of believing these ghosts.

Xie Yun didn't seem to care about her strangeness at all, and she focused on Yang Jin and Zhou Fei's coming and going.

Zhou Fei apparently exceeded his expectations again. After all, not everyone is crazy enough to soak in the Momo River for three years.

From the beginning of Yang Jin's first knife, Zhou Fei has not fought back. The analysis given by Xie Yun is quite accurate. There is a gap between the two of them that can't be compensated by a deep knife. Once Zhou Fei returns, this kind of The gap will be immediately displayed, and the weaker side will completely lose their rhythm and have been beaten and beaten.

Therefore, she did not return, just evade, and occasionally very cleverly borrowed a little force from her opponent, not walking far, not close, and always maintained a comfortable calmness as if walking on the tip of the knife, I do not know how she hides like this Hard work, anyway, from the outsider's point of view, she seemed very at ease.

Yang Jin is not an in-house master like Zheng Luosheng and the flower shopkeeper. In the case where he cannot overturn Zhou Fei with one palm, his knife is as fast as it can wash the fine blade of the Mojiang River. Jushi's chance... Besides, Zhou Fei now has more and more handy mayfly arrays to help.

If Xie Yun didn't know Zhou Fei on the first day, she almost wondered whether the girl was really hidden.

At first glance, this situation is not Zhou Fei's plan at all, but it seems that she is more clever than Yang Jin, and she only deliberately procrastinated to see the depth of the so-called "13 swords of broken geese".

but......

Others may still marvel at the girl's calm manners. Xie Yun, as the only one in the group who knows the weight and severity, raised his heart involuntarily. The butterflies that wore flowers around the tree had to fall among the flowers. Zhou Fei was not a spinning top. She couldn't turn around tirelessly forever.

Unless... Xie Yun's eyes gradually fell on Yang Jin-unless he revealed his own flaws.

Yes, Yang Jin is impulsive and impulsive, and in another way, he is a bit like Ji Yunshen. It is indeed possible that he was outraged and lost his standard. Was it Zhou Fei's first idea?

That little girl did not take a long look at the trip down the mountain.

However, in Xie Yun's view, even though Yang Jin was so angry that she walked the crown and really revealed his flaws, the possibility that Zhou Fei could seize the opportunity to defeat the enemy in one fell swoop was not very high. He believed that her pair of eyes that had traveled all over the rivers and lakes could penetrate the opponent's weakness at a glance, but her skill could not keep up with this vision.

Sure enough, as expected by Xie Yun, within 30 strokes, Yang Jin was still pressing step by step, after which his knife became faster and faster, almost becoming an afterimage, and the copper ring on the back of the knife noisy. .