Chapter 163: Mist

Chapter 163: Mist

For a while, the two of them said nothing, Jiang Feng hovered over the roof, silent as if there were only water sounds.

Fang Cai's painting had swam away, and Xie Yun was still staring at the black-yellow water for a while, as if he was about to open a fleeting bloom.

Zhou Fei accidentally ran out of a whole jug of wine until she couldn't pour a drop from the jug before she realized that she didn't taste any of it. This jug of wine tasted like a donkey, it was a waste The store thought about it.

She suddenly felt very embarrassed, "Teng" stood up, but Xie Yun seemed to have eyes on her ears, grabbed her wrist.

Unless he is being chased down, Xie Yun rarely sees such a straight and deep expression on his face. It is probably that he feels that his life has been quite embarrassing. It's not too serious. Only one cynical is going down, in order to let You and others can feel better.

He clasped his fingers tightly, his fingertips turned pale, and asked in a tight voice, "What are your plans?"

Zhou Fei actually wanted to deceive herself and say, "I will stay with Jinling for a while", but she also knows that Xie Yun asked not her immediate plan, but after his death.

She evaded and pretended to be stupid, but when she saw his clear eyes reflected in the glimmer, she finally clenched her teeth and turned her eyes hard to face the ugly truth.

"I don't know," for a while, Zhou Fei said, "I may have to see if my father has any assignments. If not, I must take back the two heads of Beidou. After clearing these old grudges, I Maybe I will go back to Forty-eight Villages, help Chu Chu sort out the lost things, and then give Zhaizhong a beater when needed, and... then maybe the world is peaceful?"

"Well," Xie Yun's mouth smiled strangely. "The predecessors have paved the road. What else is uneven? Can I ask you something?"

Zhou Fei looked at him and felt that apart from his weight loss, it looked almost the same as when he first moved to the forty-eight village eight years ago and walked around in a stretch of air. He seemed to have been short of time The experience of stereotyped people.

Xie Yun laughed unreasonably at her: "I want to beg you to marry a short-lived husband, so that after 20 years, I can go to you again."

Zhou Fei pulled his hand outward, but Xie Yun's fingers seemed to be made into a cage that could not escape, and the lines were frozen in the air, and she suddenly shook, all the emotions used to concealment and restraint gathered together. There was a turbulent undercurrent, and there was a huge force colliding back and forth in her narrow heart.

Xie Yun held Zhou Fei's wrist with both hands, lowered her hand against her forehead, and whispered: "Don't cry, the day when people meet with each other, there is no more than a moment of crying. If you cry for a moment, you think less. Isn't it a loss? You and I have been together for the rest of our lives, and we are lucky to have a beginning and an end. Isn't it necessary to live to be seventy or eighty."

Zhou Fei slammed him away: "You cry."

"Okay, how can Zhou Daxia cry? After all, he is the first person in the world who can'step on Beidou'."

Because of the phrase "smart", Jin Gui had to make the Taiyuan Medical Corps quarrel into a congee, His Royal Highness King Duan was chased down eight streets.

The "one inch of time and one inch of gold" in the folk proverb has almost become a cliché that children do not want to hear. When Zhou Fei was napping in Zhou Yitang's study when she was a child, she often suffered such a sentence. She was always the left ear. Listen, right ear, and she grows up to this age, and then realizes the three tastes of this remark.