Chapter 154: Settle

Chapter 154: Settle

Lu Yaoguang was taken aback. The flat machete in the hands of ordinary soldiers came to the hands of the newcomers. He tilted his head away from the oncoming knife, and had no time to respond. The successive knife lights had forced him to overwhelm.

Lu Yaoguang stepped back three times in a hurry, then pulled back his hand and pulled out a long knife in his waist, shouted, when the empty blade was crossed.

The two cars collided, and the back of the paper-thin machete was somehow indifferent, and then the person shook his wrist. "Dang", an indescribable force was like a wave of water, and it was directly transmitted to the land since the two knives met. Shake hands.

Lu Yaoguang's wrist to Hukou immediately became anesthetized. The long knife instantly lost its force, and the two blades passed each other very dangerously.

His heart jumped hard, and then he could clearly see the coming person, his pupils suddenly shrunk.

It was Zhou Fei.

Lu Yaoguang originally thought very well-at that time, in the chaos of the army, arrows flew, and the so-called ant can bite the elephant. Even Gu Tianxuan was shot into a hedgehog by chaotic arrows, not to mention Zhou Fei? Even though the little girl had a little bit of swordsmanship, she had been chasing the hillside for half a night, and she had to cover so many refugees who could only drag her legs. Even if she didn't die, she would have to peel off the skin. Not far away, coupled with the lack of medicine and medicine in the secret road, she didn't need to bother, and she died consciously.

But who knows that Zhou Fei was obviously thinned, and the image was also ragged, but she was not blunt at all. Her whole body was more restrained than before the Chinese military account.

Martial arts has reached a certain level, and extroversion is nothing. The terrible thing is this seemingly flat and restrained, which means that she has reached the point where she can be freely released.

Lu Yaoguang squeezed out a sentence from his teeth: "Good, you are not dead yet."

Zhou Fei was too lazy to take care of him, and did not look at the Northern Army that surrounded her like a big enemy. She turned her ears slightly, and then turned to the direction of the end of the stone forest and said: "Don't take advantage of the few people when they first came down, hurry to catch the thief Capturing the king, what pretend?

Hearing this, Li Sheng scolded Zhou Fei as a monster. She said as though Beidou Pojun was a Chinese cabbage growing in the ground. She could cut it easily by picking up a sickle!

Li Sheng headed back to the little tiger who had been following him: "According to the method we just taught you, trapped them with the formation of this place. After each round of wooden arrows, they will immediately change places and don't be caught by them."

After the order was made, Li Sheng rushed to Yang Jin and Ying Hecong to make a wink and stepped forward. The three of them cooperated with each other and broke into the North Army.

Lu Yaoguang started from weaning, but he was not neglected like this. He smoked on the spot and shouted: "Take her down and see if Zhou Cun dares to forgive his baby daughter!"

Zhou Fei smiled: "Am I? I really feel..."

When she talked about the word "feel", dozens of northern troops around her heard the order of breaking the army and surrounded Zhou Fei. The vanguard was really well-trained. A huge barbed fence was built up, pushing like a chariot towards Zhou Fei's back.

At the same time, Lu Yaoguang crossed the sword and repaired his life into a single knife. He split his head towards Zhou Fei, sealed all her progress, and made her want to block her in the long wooden warehouse.