Legend of Fei Chapter 8: Anping

Li Jinrong hurried with anxiety, and at a glance saw the mess of the river under the heavy fog at night. She almost did not stand at the time. When she ordered someone to sink to take the opportunity, she actually had no expectations in her heart, but refused to show up. Get down from the cliff yourself.

Li Jinrong's eyes were red when he accidentally saw Jiang Xin's whole beard, and he was speechless for a while.

Li Yan was ignorant and didn't know what kind of thrilling happened in Ximo River. Only someone was going to be unlucky and followed Li Jinrong in a heartless manner, making a grimace at Li Sheng.

The sharp seals on the stone walls are still there. Yu Lao looked around and looked at Zhou Fei and Li Sheng who were afraid to lift their heads. They twisted their beards and nodded. Qiang, the two little heroes are really good. The old man, I have lived for many years, and I still saw the first time that I would find dead Guwazi, disrespect, disrespect."

Li Sheng and Zhou Fei called "aunt" and "niang" before they picked up a life. This would be too good. The sloppy anti-bone and reverse hair were flattened for a while, honestly waiting Beaten.

Li Jinrong smashed his heart back into his chest, hitting Mars, and really wished he could press their heads into the river and let them calm down.

But in front of the people and outsiders, she gritted her teeth and refrained from seeing those unlucky things for the time being.

Li Jinrong stepped out of the crowd and looked at Xie Yun. When he saw this man's handsome appearance, he came with an unspoken calm manner. The gentleman showed some good feelings and clenched his fists: "Thank you for helping this son, I don't know how to call it?"

It's weird to say, generally people like Xie Yun walked in rivers and lakes. Others met and greeted each other, usually called "Young Heroes", but when they came to him, everyone seemed to have a tacit understanding, and they were all called "Sons." ".

Xie Yun reported to the family and smiled again: "Seniors don't have to be polite, they just pass by and don't do anything at all, but to speak, thanks to this little sister's sharp knife."

Li Jinrong certainly knows what level his children are in. He listens to him politely and does not take advantage of his favor. His expression is more relaxed.

However, she was still the master of the 48th Village, and she appreciated it again, and asked quietly: "In addition to mountains or mountains, we are more barbarous and less educated, and the disciples are mostly rude and stupid. There is really no good scenery. Xie Gongzi arrived late at night. The visit to the Ximo River must not have been to see the river."

At this moment, the cold sweat of Li Sheng's body had slowly subsided, and the three souls and seven souls pulled his stomach full of thieves and returned to the position. As soon as he heard Li Jinrong's words, he knew that the big master was suspicious before he was in Jiangxia. Although he also asked Xie Yun about the way to come, but after all, others were kind to him. Li Sheng was busy because he was afraid of misunderstandings. Voice said: "Auntie, Brother Xie didn't have to show up. After seeing the two of us touched the water, we made a reminder and even went to the battlefield to show the way..."

Li Jinrong gave him a cool look. Li Sheng's throat was dumb. He didn't dare to say another word. He had to give Zhou Fei a helpless look. Zhou Fei did not dare to say anything. She felt that no matter what she said to Li Jinrong, the result was always counterproductive, and good things could make her bad things.

"Yes, I am forty-eight for being fortunate." Jinjin Rong followed Li Sheng's words first, and then said, "If there is anything to be done by Master Xie, I will definitely go all out."