Chapter 84: Draw a knife

Zhou Fei's face was red and black, and she wanted to pursue Xie Yun for three hundred miles, but suddenly she couldn't lift her spirits for a while, and she waved her heart with a heavy heart: "I won't make trouble with you, I will go to the elder Church."

"A Fei," Xie Yun stopped her, he narrowed his hippie smile, and his eyes fell on Zhou Fei's Wangchun Mountain. "When you grow up, all the hands holding you will slowly leave, and you have to walk through countless yourself. The roughness of you, you feel that your destiny hangs on the tip of the knife, and you can't relax at all times-but you know, this is already the biggest luck in the world."

Zhou Fei didn't understand, and raised her eyebrows puzzledly.

"You have a sharp weapon in your hand, as long as the tip of the knife is forward, you will be able to cut through thorns and thorns. There is nowhere to go. Life and death, respect for the humble, heroes or cowards, countless roads are at your feet. Isn't that lucky enough?" Xie Yun flicked her knife lightly, "choking", and he smiled, "Do you know that most people in this world may be of limited origin, or Limited to qualifications, they can only follow the current, involuntarily, and have never had a choice?"

Xie Yun's eyes have a natural curvature, and when he doesn't smile, he seems to be covered with a shallow smile, hiding the thousands of words in his eyes underneath. However, if a little clue is found by a person who is interested, he is a rogue and two hundred five. There is a "cheap escape" that comes with a lot of hard work, and it's so dazzling that it's dazzling.

Zhou Fei: "You..."

Xie Yun raised her hand and curled her fingers slightly, as if trying to rub her fingers gently on her face.

Zhou Feifang's ears cooled down and began to get hot again. He froze for a while between "hiding" and "not hiding", and he picked the pick out of the mind of "thinking too much" all night long, and... ...

Xie Yun shot like a hand, grabbed her long braid hanging on one side of her shoulder, and pulled down.

Zhou Fei: "His..."

Xie Yun succeeded in one hit, never stayed, he was very proud, and in a blink of an eye, he had drifted out of Jiangxin's small pavilion, and he left a few thieves laugh, like a big moth, swaying along the river wind. Gently and neatly avoid two alarm lines, climbed up the cane hanging down the cliff.

All the disciples in the small pavilion of Jiangxin looked up together and looked at this godly light.

When Zhou Feiqi chased out in a hurry, the figure of Xie Gongzi flashed a few times and disappeared. Zhou Fei was lucky, and I didn't know that Xie Yun said that she was "lucky" in her heart, or she was purely asshole. She seemed to jump up again.

Zhou Fei's eyes swept the Mojiang River, and found that most of the jets in the river had sunk to the bottom of the water, opening a giant net, ready to catch prey that dare to touch the net, but there were still a few filaments hanging on the water at the corners. The position of the lower stone pile also seems to have a subtle difference from usual.

However, for Zhou Fei, it has been a best effort to restore the opportunity to this, and only hates less when it is used.

She changed her mind and felt that this was not bad. The other party had Kou Dan who knew very well about the flight. If the flight was as usual, what use would it be under the eyes of the assassin's boss?

On the contrary, she was asked to arbitrarily make a half of the pendant, and then find a group of unknown defenses, it may not be able to make Kou Dan caught off guard.