Chapter 170: Fan Wai Si Mei Zhu Zhu Ma (End)

It was actually a big python with a big hug.

It stands to reason that such large snakes are rarely seen in Shu, and most of them move slowly. Even when hunting, they often ambush somewhere to wait for the rabbits to wait.

But this giant python seemed crazy, and was hit by Li Jinrong with a knife, and was stunned by the torch she took off. She didn't mean to flinch. Instead, she quickly adjusted the position of the head and tail of the person, rushing like lightning. Li Erlang opened his mouth wide and pounced again.

The author has something to say:

Li Erlang was so scared that his snot couldn't take care of bubbling, opened his eyes, and touched his hands for a moment, and found that besides the small flute he secretly came out, he didn't even have a piece of iron on his body, and saw the snake approaching him. , Li Erlang's two short legs seemed to grow on the ground, unable to move at all.

At this moment, a long knife flew over and hit the snake's head from the side, the head of the menacing big snake was knocked off, and he turned his head angrily, turned around and dared to interrupt the ants it hunted.

Li Jinrong put her light power to the extreme-although so far, it hasn't been practiced for a few years in total, mentioning a leap on the snake body of the python, I feel that the foot slides almost effortlessly, busy twisting my waist, staggering from the python His back fell off, and he passed the large barbed mouth with danger.

She turned and yelled at the frightened group of small and large children: "Not yet running!"

Li Jinrong rarely mixes with the bear children in Shu, but it is probably because everyone has been beaten by her. In a critical situation, the people are extremely obedient to her words, and the collective spreading the girls began to run away. Although young, but After all, after being famous, there was no chaos.

The big python was completely irritated. He raised his head high, and swept his thick body like a dragon, Li Jinrong hadn't stood still, and he rolled away in embarrassment. . She was extremely talented and always thought highly of herself. At this time, she was forced to run around by a beast. Li Jinrong was not afraid, but raised an unknown fire. She took a step forward and listened to the scalp behind her. The sound of numb rubs up the rock face of the cave, turns around, and cuts with a knife.

The long knife in the girl's hand slammed into the big mouth opened by the python. She was young and lack of energy. The little hand holding the knife was suddenly shocked and cracked, and her back hit the rock wall. , A hot pain. The thick-skinned big python just saw blood slightly and was even more irritated. After a meal, he opened the big mouth of the blood basin again, and Li Jinrong could almost see the jagged teeth in his mouth.

At this moment, a flash of fire flew across, just in between the serpent and the girl. The python was slightly afraid of the fire. He pulled his neck back and leaned back. One hand took the opportunity to reach out, and pulled Li Jinrong, fiercely. Pull her towards the entrance of the cave.

The palm of her hand was covered with cold sweat, and her fingers were as cold as a frozen iron. Li Jinrong didn't expect someone to wait for her at this time. She couldn't help but looked up, but she saw that. One finger can poke a little nerd.

Zhou Yitang didn't know where to get two torches, one was thrown out, and the other hand was holding one.

He clenched Li Jinrong's wrist violently and pushed her forward. After a slight mistake, she turned her body halfway and turned her side, holding the torch's half between the python and Li Jinrong.