Chapter 37: Wedding dress

The old servant hadn't had time to speak yet, Duan Jiuniang opened her mouth and said lightly, "Because of my sister."

"I went to the north when I was alone, and it was not a problem. I had a twin sister who had the same appearance since childhood. Only my father and mother could distinguish clearly. When I was five or six years old, my hometown was affected. When my parents couldn't survive, I sold our two sisters. On the way, I took advantage of my teeth and broke the grass rope tied to my body, and jumped out of the car in Nara. When I wanted to go to my sister , But she wouldn't let me pull, stepped on my finger and let me roll, saying that she would never see me in her life...she also said that my father and mother sold us all because I was not flattering, and even tired of her, she hated me Now."

"I've been arrogant and eccentric since I was young. I'm often reprimanded by adults. It's not as good as my sister's. At that time, I was young and ignorant. After listening to this, I believed in her and hated it. I cried and ran on the spot. Understand that she was afraid that people would come back, and I couldn't run away, let me go quickly. But where is the crowd, where to find a little girl? I never knew she was dead or alive all these years."

"It wasn't until I once drank with someone that I heard a distant friend mention that he had seen a woman in the north, thinking he was me in a trance, and he greeted him before he knew he was wrong. It is said that the man looked like me in the eye, It's just that the look is different."

Duan Jiuniang was just crazy. Wu Chuchu and Zhou Fei had given up talking with her. Who knows she would be better again. When she mentioned her sisters and sisters, she was clear-spoken and well-organized, and even looked serious. Zhou Fei felt that the blood in her body was a little smoother, and she knew that Duan Jiuniang hadn't used much force to control her acupuncture points. While paying attention to her, she secretly worked.

"I listened, and I knew that he might have met my sister who had been cut off for 20 years, and asked the man when and where he met, because after a long time, he could only say a rough idea. , I had to go all the way north and inquire about it. Who knows that the vertical dog with the surname Cao hurt someone, he has a ghost in his heart, and everyone who saw him suspected that he came to fight against him. I'm so embarrassed..."

"I didn't expect to meet him."

Duan Jiuniang talked about it here, and then she was still quite normal and tranced again.

Wu Chuchu instinctively picked up the bowl again, as if carrying a shield in front of him. Zhou Fei was just conscious of one hand, and dared to move aside. The dim hut was silent for a long while, the old servant was boiling a pot of hot water, and the two girls stared breathlessly at the madman who was sick when he did not know when.

Duan Jiuniang should be beautiful when she is young. Young girls, as long as they are energetic, look clean and beautiful. At this moment she stared at the fire of the oil lamp, as if not afraid of burning eyes at all, the thin wrinkles in the corners of her eyes were melted under the dizzy light, and she could see a little faded color.

She probably completely forgot that there are others in the world, and she was immersed in the old scene wholeheartedly.

Suddenly, Duan Jiuniang burst into tears without warning.

This "wailing" voice shook everyone else in the room with shock.

The lunatic didn't know how to control himself. One mouth could be described as a crying wolf, but she didn't even cry, and she grabbed the bronze mirror on the dressing table. The bronze mirror was like a boiled noodle in her palm, twisted into a twist, and "Jiaoji" Di Zou died.