Chapter 59: Blade

Chapter 59: Blade

Zhou Fei didn't say anything, but changed his hand to the unreal sword.

She turned sideways, her expression of impatience or absentmindedness all condensed, and she showed no reason to be able to stand still in the gloomy and quagmire. Immediately, she took the sword as her sword, put her hands on the hilt, only pulled and pressed, the movement was not fast or exaggerated, and the outsiders could not even see the force.

But it was the first to break through the snow without any adulteration.

The sword in Zhou Fei's hand was unscathed, sweeping through the air flatly, but with a heavy sense of sternness that was out of place with the girl, with only a knife, Ji Yunshen's strange and strange starting hand was completely suppressed.

Ji Yunshen turned his face to the side, his fingers slanted in the air.

In the electric stone fire, Zhou Fei seemed to hear the sharp rubbing of the blades.

Ji Yunshen's face looked like a collapsed patient, but his expression was almost indifferent. He didn't seem to be looking at Zhou Fei's knife. Although he was separated from Zhou Fei by five or six steps, his raised arm looked like It stuck tightly with Zhou Fei's soldier blade.

Zhou Fei's "Kaishan" knife seemed to be stuck in the water. In any case, she couldn't get rid of the other person's easily freehand fingers. She frowned, immediately turned her wrist, cut the sword across her hand, and cut it into "unzhoufeng".

Ji Yunshen shook his head again and withdrew his hand.

Zhou Fei somehow.

Xie Yun suddenly said next to him: "Unless the person against you is far less skillful than you, otherwise you can't change this either by breaking the sword or hurting yourself."

Zhou Fei: "..."

How can he even see it?

"Ji Daxia, how long will the'one-and-a-half meeting' in your mouth take?" Xie Yun crossed Zhou Fei politely, and said to Ji Yun, "I Yixiang? A tea? Or an hour? If it is really an hour, I Now go out and buy some coffins for everyone, probably cheaper."

This matter was destined to destiny, and Ji Yunshen couldn't explain why.

Xie Yun turned to Zhou Fei again, feeling like he was persuading to continue, and there was the suspicion of chatter. Zhou Fei's little girl's film, patiently about two thick pieces of paper, this might be that he had already been grouped together and kicked. It's two miles away.

The soft-spoken reasoning will definitely not work, let alone a tough attitude-I am afraid it is not in her heart.

Xie Yun's kung fu thought about his speech in a blink of an eye. He glanced at Zhou Fei with great anxiety and said, "There is also Miss Wu. I can't stay here. I have to find a way to send her away. She refuses now. , You tell her."

Zhou Fei was originally prepared to let him shut up and stay aside. Who knows that Xie Yun didn't give her any room at all. She was so choked that she was a little choked. She looked at Xie Yun and Wu Chuchu.

Wu Chuchu is so clever, especially good at "knowing the strings and knowing the elegance", he can understand what Xie Yun wants to do. Seeing Zhou Fei looking over, she shrank towards the corner, squatted down against the earth wall in the secret passage, holding her knees, and closed her mouth, but her eyes were very clear-I followed you, others could not believe it.

Xie Yun let out a soft voice and said, "Wu Xiaowu, what is Mu Xiaoqiao? You have seen it with your own eyes. Lord Qinglong will never be weaker than Mu Xiaoqiao. He will never be weak. , Ranking first among the four demon heads, shows that besides martial arts, he also has countless means that you can't think of. Once he finds him along the secret path, no one can stop him here and fall into the hands of the Blue Dragon Lord What is the end, I don't scare you, you think."