Chapter 103: Tianmen Lock

Zhou Fei looked at Mrs. Niang, and Mrs. Niang looked back at her.

At this time, it was not clean. The Xingnan Escort Bureau left a group of people who were there to help, so neither of them spoke, but just glanced at each other, and then they looked away casually.

The so-called "heart-to-heart" does not require a lot of tacit understanding. As long as the two people understand the same situation, and they are thinking about the same thing in their hearts, they can easily understand each other's meaning through subtle expressions.

What Zhou Fei thought was: "Is it the kind of poison my uncle Yutai had in the past?"

Mrs. Niang replaced her nod with a light blink, and gave her a definite answer-yes.

Zhou Fei took a deep breath, and put Wang Chunshan behind his back, standing silently for a while, glancing at Xie Yun.

Xie Yun had long hands and long legs before she was violently thrown on a straw cart with a straw hat. There are many places on her body that rubbed on the ground. This will be covered with dust on the coarse coat, which is wrapped in a large cotton coat. , You can directly join the beggars when you wear it. His eyebrows were slightly wrinkled, perhaps because the sticky wrinkles concealed a little bit of energy, and he looked very tired and looked very down.

Zhou Fei asked in a low voice: "Is there any way for my wife?"

Mrs. Nishang replied meaningfully: "If I had a way, the pair of "mammal monkeys" would be run away by me, I'm afraid I won't come to Yongzhou."

The words were heard by outsiders, and it seemed that she didn't follow the foreword and didn't know what she was talking about.

Zhou Fei's eyes flashed lightly, and he heard a few meanings from Mrs. Niang's words--

First, the old fish detoxified them, and they are closely related to Haitian.

Secondly, Mrs. Niosan obviously understands part of the inner story of Haitian, but she is not the owner. It is very likely that what she said in Shaoyang is true, she is a person who "witnesses and keeps secrets".

Third, the apes and monkeys really came for the sake of the sea and sky. At this time, many people in Yongzhou City may be attracted by the small water ripples.

According to Lin Bo, although the Yuyi class doesn't move around in rivers and lakes today, it was ranked among the top four killers more than 20 years ago.

What a killer does is to take human life, what kind of secrets will he invite a killer to witness and keep secret?

However, at this time, under the large public, Zhou Fei was inconvenient to explore such a sensitive truth. These intertwined thoughts only stayed in her mind for a moment, and then she was wiped clean.

Zhou Fei exhaled gently and saluted Mrs. Nixian: "Thank you Mrs. - uh, there is one more thing I would like to ask Mrs. to do me a favor."

After a while, the idlers and others were sent away. Li Sheng helped Xie Yunan in a newly opened room and asked Zhou Feidao, "Where is the lock?"

It was a weird style of handcuffs. The locks were rigorous and very heavy. There were a pair of handcuffs, with an iron chain in the middle, Xie Yun was locked at one end, and a section was still open.

This object is called "Tianmen Lock", there are as many as nine keys, and must be in order when unlocking. This was borrowed by Mrs. Nishang, the owner of Yuyi, to ensure that it is strong. The original saying of this senior is: "Don't talk about him alone, even if Li Zheng is locked while Yin Wenlan is locked, as long as there is no key, the two of them can't make money. "