Chapter 38: Ku Rong

Chapter 38: Ku Rong

Zhou Fei said in amazement: "Senior, what are you doing?"

Duan Jiuniang blinked innocently: "I teach you!"

I didn't hear that Kung Fu had to be made into a wooden man. Zhou Fei had an ominous premonition. Rao was too lazy to care about the madman. She didn't want to watch the madman kill her. Do you have the ability to specifically break the snow-knife? Can you tell me more about it?"

Duan Jiuniang said with care: "That's all moves, I use Rong Rong's internal skill as the base, forged body as the secondary, and the move is the second. When I first started, I had to start from the basics."

Zhou Fei's scalp was really blown up when he heard it. It's not easy to spit out food, and it's not easy to get rid of meridians. If you let this madman mess around with her, it will not be good in the future. There must be one more person playing tricks in the courtyard.

She really would rather be a mad woman to continue her demolition work, and she doesn't want to teach her a serious story.

In an anxious manner, Zhou Fei had a little more nonsense, and quickly patted a horse fart: "That's not anxious, I used to think that my snow-breaker was the most powerful knife in the world, and I never heard it. Having said that there is nothing to be compared with it, I almost sat down and watched the sky... erm... Senior, let me know."

Duan Jiuniang's mind grew up when she was young and when she was young and old. This would make her a bit like a child. When she heard that Zhou Fei wanted to see her proud work, she was coaxed and laughed in a few words. She flicked her sleeves to unlock Zhou Fei's acupuncture points: "Then come with me."

Duan Jiuniang was very light and heavy, and Zhou Fei finally put back a choking cough, and he didn't have time to get over it. The Duan Jiuniang thought she was rubbing her, grabbed her wrist, and dragged her to the ground. Go out, and then put the long knife into her hand, and I don't know where to pick up a branch. He smiled and said to Zhou Fei: "Come, come."

Zhou Fei beat the long sword twice in his own hands. Although he hated Duan Jiu Niang very much, he was now under the control of her hand. In the end, he was still not reconciled. He said: "Senior, nine-type snow-breaker, I have more than half of them. It makes the painting of tiger dogs shameful because I am not good at learning, but it is not because of a bad knife."

Duan Jiuniang said impatiently: "Your little girl, at a young age, is as verbose as Li Zheng!"

Zhou Fei has grown to such a large size that she was suspected of having a bad temper and a black mouth, and no one has ever said that she is "long-winded", which is really ridiculous. Unexpectedly, the rotten peach flower that her grandfather had caused when she was alive. After so many years of decay, she was in peace with the world, but she had a chance of her own, and she had to come to the door to make a face.

Hey, it's fate.

"Senior invites." Zhou Fei shook the long knife in his hand, dispelling the confusion in his heart, and the long knife rolled up a whirlwind in her hand.

The three types of opening and closing of the snow-breaker are "splitting the mountain", "dividing the sea" and "severing".

Zhou Fei directly skipped the two parts of "mountain and sea", which led to the "unconventional style" that she only realized in the Mu Xiaoqiao Valley. This is the fastest and most inconsistent style in the nine-style snow-breaker. Wherever the knife light goes, it can cut off the sound of sound and split the flying shadow.

At the same time, she couldn't help recalling that during the Battle of the Valley, Chong Xiaozi mentioned her "Mayfly Formation", and as soon as she moved, she brought it out.