Chapter 703 - 704

Chapter 703 The power of the country [first update]

Two days later in the morning, Zhen Shuai woke up from his sleep. He took out his mobile phone and unlocked it as a habit. He saw an unread text message and clicked on it. It was from China Mobile.

"The X virus that has been circulating in Canada recently is a highly contagious virus. The infection time is less than ten seconds. The infected person will suddenly experience symptoms such as frequent hallucinations, cognitive decline, insomnia, and slow movement. In order to For the safety of the general public, all residents aged seven years or older are requested to go to a nearby vaccination point to receive the X-virus vaccine as soon as possible and obtain a green travel pass. For specific vaccination points, you can ask in the community. If the delay in vaccination leads to the infection of others, the Ministry of Health will investigate them in accordance with the law. Legal responsibility! [Huaguo Mobile]"

He handed the phone to Shen Xingdu, "Let's see, will the country start to take action?" As long as everyone goes to the hospital for examination, we can tell who are the real humans. , who is the robot.

After looking at it, Shen Xingdu said: "It should be."

Zhen Shuai secretly lamented the superiority of the Chinese system, especially the community-based management model, which is commendable. From surface to line, and then from line to point, to the greatest extent The possibility of missing anyone was ruled out.

After getting up, I turned on the TV. The news on the TV was also about vaccination. Zhen Shuai believes that today’s daily newspapers across the country have the same report.

The two decided to go out for breakfast and see what was going on outside.

Several security guards were handing out leaflets to the owners at the entrance, making sure each person got one copy.

The security guard also took the trouble to tell him over and over again, "I heard that the X virus this time is very scary. For your own safety and the safety of others, owners must go to the hospital to get vaccinated as soon as possible and obtain a green travel pass. If you don't have this pass, no matter what you want to do in the future, It may be difficult to go anywhere, even just to leave the community."

The stopped owner nodded seriously, "Don't worry, don't worry, we will definitely support the work of the government!"

Zhen Shuai has good eyesight and saw the words on the flyer from a distance. The title is "Notes on Vaccination with X Virus Vaccine". After their car drove by, he and Shen Xingdu also had a portion stuffed into their hands.

After leaving the house, the two went to have breakfast first, and then went to a nearby hospital.

Zhen Shuai turned on the live broadcast and pointed the camera at the hospital door.

There were nearly ten teams waiting to be vaccinated, and each team lined up outside the hospital. Not only that, there are armed police outside the hospital maintaining order, each wearing protective clothing and standing ready.

After the audience learned the reason, they couldn't help but praise the state machinery for its quick response and action. There must be people among so many people who have been replaced by robots, and they are curious about how the police will treat them if they find the robots?

Zhen Shuai observed carefully and found that the people in line looked relaxed. No one seemed to suspect that the vaccination was actually just a pretense. The news that the X virus is spreading in Canada and has infected millions of people is true, and the news reached the country more than half a month ago. However, because this virus only broke out in Canada, people in the country did not pay much attention to it before. Nowadays, it is a normal response measure for the country to take preventive measures in advance.