Chapter 419 - 420

Chapter 419 That Aura of Light

Another group of soldiers appeared quickly and quickly escorted the newly returned soldiers away from the survivors. They hurried away without saying a word before leaving.

"Don't crowd here! Once we have any latest news, we will tell everyone!"

The survivors stood hesitantly and looked outside, not wanting to leave. The sunshine outside, the wind outside, and the air outside all have a strong attraction to them, especially the abundant supplies outside.

Many people saw that many car windows were smashed by meteorites, and some car owners left in a hurry and even forgot to lock the doors. Maybe there was food and water in those cars.

"Should we go out and have a look?" A survivor couldn't make up his mind.

Another survivor immediately said: "Let's go together!"

Another survivor disagreed with their decision, "Are you crazy?"

The survivor next to him said: "Since those soldiers have been okay after staying outside for so long, we Nothing will happen. Since you have to go out, hurry up. If something happens again, it's too late to regret! Let's not go far, just walk around here!" For a while, many people responded to him and rushed out quickly.

Go ahead and head straight for the open car window.

Even the soldiers standing guard could not stop him.

The remaining survivors were still hesitating. From a distance, they saw that everyone who had gone out was fine. Not long after, someone actually found food and water in the car and danced with excitement.

The hesitant people couldn't stay any longer and swarmed out. After a while, someone started fighting over a bottle of water. The person who was beaten happened to fall next to a meteorite, surrounded by a blue mist. He screamed for help in horror, struggling with all his limbs as if mad, but he just couldn't stand up.

The others were also frightened and stood still for a moment. They only looked at the fallen man in fear and did not dare to get close.

But the imagined scene of this man being poisoned did not appear. The blue mist on the meteorite only swayed slightly due to his violent movements, and it looked very harmless.

The man came back to his senses and rolled away from the blue mist several times. Then he touched his face in disbelief and then his body, feeling ecstatic.

"Am I okay? Haha! I'm okay! I'm still alive, hahaha!"

The others still didn't dare to get close.

One person asked suspiciously: "Are you really okay?"

The person jumped on the spot a few times and shouted back: "Do you think I'm okay?"

The audience in the live broadcast room was a little suspicious and had various discussions.

[I don’t know why, but I always feel that this person is going to die. 】

【Same feeling, I feel like things won't be that simple. So nervous! 】

Two of the four soldiers standing guard ran over quickly, with serious expressions.

"Comrade, we need to ask you a few questions. Your answers are very important for our study of Blue Mist. I hope you can answer them truthfully." The man looked wary. "Yes, but I won't go with you. I can only go with you.

" Ask here."

A soldier responded neatly.

The others did not leave and were all listening.