Chapter 709 - 710

Chapter 709 Killed One [Update 1]

"I'm going now!" The middle-aged man turned around and ran away.

"Bag! Your bag!" A kind man picked up the briefcase on the ground and chased after him.

The remaining people surrounded the stall on three levels inside and three outside.

"Master, please give me a fortune!"

"I want a fortune too! I paid the money directly!"

After several prompts of "Alipay has received 10,000 yuan", Zhen Shuai quickly Put the QR code away and stuff it into your bag.

"Wait, wait, wait! We have paid and queued up. After calculating these hexagrams, we are leaving and have to go have lunch. Come back at four o'clock in the afternoon." Everyone was about to protest, but they held back when they heard that he would come back in the afternoon

. He still told him with confidence that he must keep his word.

An old lady even "warned" him with a smile, "Young man, you said you would come, but you must come. I have already taken a photo of your license plate number. If you don't come, I will search for you all over the world!" Zhen Shuai is about to cry without tears, does this count as cocooning oneself? He came to set up a stall for fun, not to tire himself out. I'll definitely come in the afternoon, but he won't come tomorrow even if I kill him.

After calculating the three hexagrams, he and Shen Xingdu quickly packed up their things and left the park as if they were running away.

The two boys mixed in the crowd watched from beginning to end with mixed emotions.

After a long while, one of them said to the other: "How weird! I think this matter should end here. Regardless of whether Zhen Shuai is a super black card holder or not, leave him alone." "Exactly, I am the same way. I thought about it."

Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu went to the food city and hung out until after three o'clock, and appeared in the park on time at four o'clock.

There was already a long queue at the stall in the morning, and the middle-aged man standing at the front was different from his sluggish appearance in the morning. At this time, his face was glowing.

Zhen Shuai was extremely reluctant to get out of the car. With so many people, how long will he have to be busy?

Shen Xingdu looked at him indulgently and reminded: "Someone has discovered our car. If you don't get out, I'm afraid they will come to pull you." Zhen Shuai opened the car door slowly, "How about you stay in the car?, I'm afraid they'll disturb you. I'll just bring the marshmallows and Ling'er."

"I don't read. I'll accompany you." Shen Xingdu picked up his backpack filled with snacks and got out of the car.

The people in line applauded enthusiastically as if they were welcoming the leader.

The shameless Zhen Shuai couldn't help but feel embarrassed for half a second.

"The master is here! Here!"

"Great! It's here, I'm really afraid that the master won't come in the afternoon!" "Looking at what

you said, since the master has agreed, he will definitely come!"

"There are so many people. ! I came here after two o'clock, thinking I was the first, but I didn't expect that I didn't even rank in the top ten." "

Haha! Like you, I also came after two o'clock. But I can't even rank in the top twenty. Bad."

As soon as the middle-aged man saw Zhen Shuai, he rushed over, held his hand without any explanation, and shook it vigorously.

"Master! I found it! I found that person, and he has been detained now! Once the procedures are completed, I can get my money back! Thank you, thank you so much!" Zhen Shuai used his skill to get his money back