Chapter 611 - 612

Chapter 611 An ordinary day [1st update]

Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu's method of growing vegetables is very "rough". They first loosen the soil in the vegetable field, then tear off the rapeseed packaging bag, spread the rapeseed evenly on the soil, and finally water it. If someone else planted it like this, a lot of rapeseed would be wasted. Because seriously speaking, rapeseed should be soaked before sowing, so that it will germinate faster. However, Zhen Shuai poured water from the spiritual spring, so the survival rate will not be low.

In the vegetable field next door, an old couple was taking care of the vegetable field. When they saw their unique way of growing vegetables, they grinned and looked like they didn't agree. I want to say it, but seeing how serious the two of them are, I can't bear to disturb them; don't say it, that's obviously wrong.

"Baby, where are the adults in your family? That vegetable... isn't grown that way." The old lady couldn't help but speak.

Zhen Shuai smiled brightly at the old man and said in a clear and melodious voice, "Grandma, it's okay. Our seeds were soaked in medicinal powder at home in advance and they can survive." "Can they survive?" The old lady did not hide her doubtful expression

.

Zhen Shuai said with a smile: "It can survive. Moreover, my vegetable is very delicious. I will pull some for you when it grows out." "Haha..." The old lady nodded perfunctorily, thinking that we would wait until it actually survives

.

Just like that, in less than two hours, Commander Zhen and Supervisor Shen Xing called it a day.

After they left, the old man and the old lady went to their vegetable patch to take a look, shaking their heads and sighing in unison.

When Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu returned home, Zhen Liqiang and Chen Huixin had already gotten off work. They were both surprised to learn that the two children had gone to plant vegetables.

Chen Hui thought: "Okay, then we will wait to eat the vegetables grown by our son."

Zhen Liqiang said: "I will stop by to take a look tomorrow morning."

Zhen Shuai emphasized: "We don't plant them neatly, but don't worry, they will definitely grow. It's very good!"

Chen Hui said nonchalantly: "It's okay if it's not neat. It looks good if you don't pay attention to it."

The next morning, Zhen Liqiang had breakfast at home and then went to work. When he arrived at the brick and tile factory, he didn't go directly in, but turned to the vegetable garden first.

The vegetable garden is full of people, including workers from the brick and tile factory who come to inspect the vegetable plot before work hours. The Zhen family’s vegetable garden was crowded with people, pointing and pointing.

Zhen Liqiang parked his bicycle and walked over quickly.

"What's going on, are you all gathered here?"

Everyone looked at him and smiled without saying a word, making way for him.

When Zhen Liqiang saw that many rapeseeds were floating on the soil surface in the vegetable field, he understood everything and smiled bitterly in his heart. These two kids said they dared to grow vegetables like this? Even if these seeds can germinate, the vegetable seedlings will definitely be soft and limp when they grow up without the support of soil, and they may not mature until they are mature.

Someone advised: "Director Zhen, I think you should replant as soon as possible, otherwise all these seeds will be wasted." It

's a pity. People in this era basically don't want to waste anything.