Chapter 471 - 472

Chapter 471 The Collapse of the Alliance

"It's dinner time, all prisoners go to the restaurant." The voice on the radio was as cold as if someone owed him five million and hadn't paid back.

Zhen Shuai woke up immediately, quickly jumped out of bed, quickly went to the bathroom to brush his teeth and wash his face, and then ran out like a gust of wind.

Other prisoners had mixed emotions when they saw him telling a tall and handsome male prisoner, "I'm starving to death, let's go." This person was really active in eating, and his "cheerful" look didn't look like a prisoner at all to them.

If Zhen Shuai knew what they were thinking, he would definitely reply to them, "If you are not active in eating, you have a problem with your thinking."

The foodie viewers in the live broadcast room agreed very much with this: This sentence sums it up so brilliantly!

When Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu came to the restaurant, there was no one in the restaurant.

This made Commander Zhen extremely happy, and he happily pulled Shen Xingdu to occupy a window.

Zhou Yuan and Li Xue were only a few steps slower than them and trotted over quickly. Neither of them had much to eat at noon, and they never found a chance to steal the food in the watch space, but they were starving.

The cook glanced at Zhen Shuai and slowly gave him a spoonful of rice and a spoonful of cabbage stewed with vermicelli. The portion is not small, but it looks bland and unappetizing.

"Next one."

"No, just one dish?" Zhen Shuai stood on tiptoes and looked into the window.

[At this time, these two words must have passed through the anchor's mind - "Where's the meat"! 】

This barrage amused countless viewers.

Zhen Shuai replied silently in his heart: "No, at this moment, nine words flashed in my mind, "It turns out that I am really in prison."" In prison, it is normal to have poor food.

He was no longer surprised by the voice that would pop up in his head from time to time, often enough. He asked Shen Xingdu and found that Shen Xingdu had not encountered such a situation. So he had some doubts that only he could hear the sound. He guessed that it was someone watching the reality show speaking and he inadvertently picked it up. He didn't know why he could hear it, but it was obviously to his advantage. He didn't tell anyone else, just hoping that these hateful viewers would reveal some information about "Kunizuka TV" to prepare for future revenge.

The cook was very impatient, "Are you new here? Didn't you know that this dish is served today every week? Get out of the way!" "Where's the

meat?" Zhen Shuai saw a large bucket of cabbage stewed with vermicelli next to it. There is a large pot of glistening braised pork, which is fragrant.

"Fifty yuan a spoonful." The rice cook's tone was a little more enthusiastic. According to his understanding, these new prisoners had just come in and had some money on them. Few of the old prisoners who have been in jail for too long are rich, because as time goes by, their relatives gradually give up on them and will no longer send them money. Some wealthy old prisoners had their money stolen, and as long as no evidence was left behind, the prison guards didn't bother to care.

Zhen Shuai: "..." He has no money.

He took the plate and left angrily.

Shen Xingdu seemed to see his ears drooping, and a hint of smile flashed in his dark eyes.

Zhen Shuai depressedly found a seat in the corner and sat down, only to find that Shen Xingdu had not come over, and was waiting for him with his chin in his hands in boredom.