Chapter 715 - 716

Chapter 715 Entering Baiyun City

"It's so beautiful!"

Zhen Shuai's eyes are not enough. Even a piece of grass or a stone... gives him a different feeling than what he has seen before.

"Xingdu, if you can settle in a place like this, you will definitely be very comfortable!"

"Yes." Shen Xingdu said in a calm but determined tone.

Zhen Shuai walked forward briskly, touching here and there, which was very novel. He would also pick up beautiful stones when he saw them.

Shen Xingdu followed silently, raising his phone to take a photo from time to time.

There are so many beautiful stones, with different shapes and colors, smooth appearance and halo, just like gemstones. Zhen Shuai feels that each one is worth collecting, and each one is reluctant to throw away.

"Xingdu, do these stones glow because of aura?"

Shen Xingdu nodded, "But there is very little aura, and stones with sufficient aura will not shine." "

Really? But the ones that glow are more beautiful!" "

Yes. These stones are also suitable for ordinary people to wear as amulets, which can nourish the body subtly." "

Then I will pick up more." It

wasn't until his waist was a little sore that Zhen Shuai realized that there were endless stones to pick up.

He looked around, covered his mouth with his hand and whispered softly, as if he was afraid of being heard.

"Xingdu, do I look like I have never seen the world?"

Shen Xingdu gently touched his curved eyebrows, bent down and picked up an apple-shaped stone at his feet and handed it to him, "Do you like That's the most important thing."

"That's right!" Zhen Shuai doesn't really care about other people's opinions. Probably because he was used to it, he felt that as long as he felt happy, he didn't care about other people's opinions.

He took the "stone apple" and laughed, "This really looks like an apple, not only in shape but also in color! If you see it at night, you might really misunderstand it. Save it to prank others in the future!"

Ling'er He and Marshmallow seemed to be in a very good mood when they returned to the world of cultivation. They were jumping around and helping to find special stones.

"Xingdu, look, does this look like a single sofa? It's also suitable as a mobile phone stand. There's also this one. The pattern looks like a watermelon, but it's yellow. It can be used as a bonus for fans..." Shen Xingdu touched

his head.

"Do you want to start a live broadcast? They will definitely envy you."

Zhen Shuai secretly smiled, "Yes! But let's not tell them that we have come to the world of cultivation!"

Shen Xingdu nodded and reminded: "Don't take pictures from far away A monk who flies with a sword."

"Yeah, I'll pay attention."

Zhen Shuai started the live broadcast, and the number of people online instantly reached tens of billions.

"Oh, the anchor is finally on the air again!"

"Commander, long time no see! I miss you!"

"Long time no see, Master. Long time no see, Brother Shen!"

The audience were all polite and good children, and they said hello first, and then After taking a look at the environment where the anchor was located, he was immediately amazed.