Chapter 459 - 460

Chapter 459 The Endless Highway [First update]

Qiu Zhengxuan snorted, "This guy is quite scheming. Hey, there's a walkie-talkie in this car, which should be able to talk to other cars." Zhen Shuai was surprised, "That's not bad."

Yue Chengfeng quickly walked to the second car. When he saw Niu Jin and Zhou Yingxue sitting in the back seat, he quietly told Guo Zihang, "When I drive later, you will be responsible for keeping an eye on Niu Jin and Zhou Yingxue!" Guo Zihang's heart tightened, "Are they up to no good?" Yue Chengfeng patted him on the head.

With a slap in the face, "Stupid, remember, never turn your back to the enemy. These two people obviously thought so when they chose to sit in the back row. They may not be our enemies, but we should be more careful so as not to suffer any disadvantages." Guo Zihang nodded repeatedly.

After a while, everyone got on the bus.

In the other three cars, Tong Bin, Yao Zihao, Xing Zhou and Lu Cheng were in the first car, with Xing Zhou as the driver; Niu Jin, Zhou Yingxue, Yue Chengfeng and Guo Zihang were in the second car with Yue Chengfeng as the driver; Su Pengyun and Du Chenxi , Li Xue and Zhou Yuan were in the third car, and Zhou Yuan was driving.

Xingzhou asked Niu Jin on the intercom, "Captain, are you leaving now?"

Niu Jin stuck his head out of the car window and stared ahead with squinted eyes, "Let's go, there is a tall chimney-like thing far ahead, you guys Did you see that? There is probably a human settlement over there. When the time comes, we can find someone to ask for directions, and maybe we can leave this ghost place right away!" Xingzhou glanced at Lu Cheng inquiringly, and Lu Cheng nodded slightly.

Xingzhou then started the car.

Seeing the car in front of him starting to move, Qiu Zhengxuan hurriedly asked Zhen Shuai: "Commander, are you following?"

Don't rush to drive." Zhen Shuai jumped out of the car, "I just wanted to get in the car to occupy a vehicle first. Lest we be left behind. Zhengxuan, don't get down, hold the driver's seat."

Shen Xingdu followed him and got out of the car.

"No problem." Qiu Zhengxuan rolled down the window and looked at Zhen Shuai here and there, "What are you looking for?"

Zhen Shuai said: "We entered the game here, there may be something special here. Something can break the cycle."

Qiu Zhengxuan had no hope for this, but he stuck out his head and looked left and right, "I think it's unlikely. If so, this game is too simple." The host would say Is it so easy for us to pass?"

"Even if it's not that simple, we have to find an obvious landmark to mark here. Didn't the mission say it? This is a circular road. If we come back here after a long time, It proves that this is indeed a circular highway." Zhen Shuai couldn't find anything suitable as a marker, so he picked up three stones larger than his head and placed them on the roadside.

The people in the car in front noticed that Zhen Shuai and the others were not following and stopped.

Niu Jin called on the intercom: "Car No. 4, what's going on with you? Why don't you follow?"

"Come right away, come right away." Qiu Zhengxuan said perfunctorily.

After Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu got in the car, he started the car and caught up with the car in front.

Four cars lined up vertically and drove forward.

"Commander, tell me, since this is an endless road, can we leave the road and drive to the Gobi Desert? Does this count as breaking the cycle?" Qiu Zhengxuan asked as he drove.