Chapter 509 - 510

Chapter 509 The forest is a treasure [first update]

On a huge white spider web, a giant spider is eating. Its food was two plump mosquitoes, which unfortunately had their bodies trapped in spider webs.

Zhen Shuai flew into the sky and stabbed the big spider with the innocent sword in his hand.

Shen Xingdu took out his spiritual knife, cleaned up the ants crawling in the grass, and stood aside to look at Zhen Shuai.

Marshmallow looked at the two masters who were busy and wondered if they would leave for a while, so he took Ling'er to hunt elsewhere.

Shen Xingdu glanced at it and ignored it.

The big spider was very angry when his meal was interrupted. He raised his head and sprayed a large ball of white mucus at Zhen Shuai. Zhen Shuai dodged nimbly, deliberately provoking the spider to spray out more and more silk, completely irritating the spider, and quickly climbed down along the silk.

Zhen Shuai was like a child facing a strong calf in front of him. But with a relaxed smile on his face, he stepped forward without hesitation, brandished the Wuxie Sword, and killed the big spider with one strike. His free and unrestrained posture was extremely heroic.

The audience felt that the anchor was deliberately showing off his charm in front of Brother Shen. But when they saw Brother Shen looking at the anchor intently, they didn't want to say anything. What else can you say? Eat dog food in peace.

Zhen Shuai enthusiastically collected all the spider silk and filled three glass jars. He didn't give up until Governor Shen Xing said it was enough.

Marshmallow and Linger rushed back before they left.

Seeing that they were all clean, Zhen Shuai knew that they were not in danger.

They continued deeper into the forest, and the sweltering feeling became even worse. It seemed that a heavy rain was about to come in the forest.

Marshmallow ran to a clump of bamboo and turned to look at the two owners.

These bamboos have not escaped the wave of changes. Their color is as green as jade, and their fragrance is refreshing. The thinnest ones are only as thick as a finger, and if the thickest ones are cut down, it will not be a problem to fit four or five people inside.

Zhen Shuai liked it so much that he and Shen Xingdu cut down all the thick bamboos in this area and put them into the space. Bamboo has a strong vitality, so there is no need to worry that this will cause them to become extinct.

The viewers in the live broadcast room all like these bamboos and are looking forward to the arrival of the weekend.

Several muffled thunders sounded in the air, and a heavy rain fell at once, and the raindrops continued to slap on the leaves, making a crackling sound.

Zhen Shuai took Shen Xingdu and hid under a huge mushroom.

The muggy feeling gradually subsides, the impurities in the air are also purified by the rain, and the unique fresh smell of the forest hits your nostrils, which is very refreshing.

Shen Xingdu took out a piece of bamboo, cut off a half-meter-high bamboo tube, turned it upside down on the ground, and signaled to Commander Zhen.

Zhen Shuai climbed up with a smile, sat cross-legged, patted the seat next to him, and motioned for him to sit too.

After Shen Xingdu sat down, he used his spiritual knife to cut off all the small branches on the bamboo, as if he wanted to make something else.

Zhen Shuai held his chin and watched with great interest.