Chapter 475 - 476

Chapter 475: Fierce Fighting in the Dark [Second Update]

Qiu Zhengxuan, Yue Chengfeng, Niu Jin, Xingzhou and Du Chenxi all received the notes. Xingzhou told Lu Cheng what happened, and Lu Cheng also knew about the "welcome activities" in the evening.

Du Chenxi was glad that it was not too late when she got the note and hurriedly went to tell Su Pengyun.

Su Pengyun's injuries have been treated in the infirmary. When the doctor gave him the medicine, he told him that within eight hours from the start of the medicine, he would be very uncomfortable and wish to die immediately, but the effect of this medicine was very good. By around six o'clock tomorrow morning, his injuries would be gone. It can be completely healed without leaving any traces or hidden dangers.

Su Pengyun thought maliciously that the reason why the prison gave them such miraculous drugs was just to torture them better.

When Du Chenxi came, he was lying on the bed, sweating in pain.

After listening to Du Chenxi's words, his face became very ugly, and he stared at her fiercely.

Du Chenxi was extremely wronged, and this time she was really angry, "Su Pengyun, I obviously have good intentions, why are you like this?" "You might as well

not tell me!" Su Pengyun blurted out.

Du Chenxi looked at her stupidly, thinking that she had heard wrong.

Su Pengyun regretted a little and went to hold her hand, "Chenxi, I didn't mean that."

Du Chenxi shook off his hand and left without looking back.

"Damn it!" Su Pengyun was very panicked when he thought about the killing that might come at night, and he didn't know what to do for a moment. Asking for help from your roommate? How could they help him if they were not relatives? Give them benefits? There are some good things in his watch space, but they are all life-saving things, so use one and lose one.

All the players lived in different dormitories. Qiu Zhengxuan and Su Pengyun were neighbors and could vaguely hear the conversation next door. He doesn't want to kill anyone. But if he doesn't kill others, maybe others will come and kill him. Therefore, it wasn't safe to stay in the dormitory. He hadn't figured out what to do at night.

Li Xue didn't receive the note, nor did he hear any news. He just felt that the roommates looked at him strangely, which made him very uneasy. The prisoners in this prison were either felons or death row prisoners, and he didn't dare to ask them why they were looking at him like this. He carefully got on the bed and stopped moving, for fear that he might annoy them by not paying attention.

Hearing his roommates burst into laughter and making no secret of their ridicule, Li Xue could only pretend that he didn't know, thinking anxiously about how to use Fang Lingyu to get rid of Zhen Shuai, and fell into a deep sleep unknowingly.

The prisoners in the same dormitory laughed a few times.

"Tsk, this kid is really big-hearted!"

"Keep it down, I've already placed a bet that this kid will definitely die tonight. I should win three to five hundred!" "

Haha, I also placed a bet and won one or two. It should be fine."

I don't know how long it took, but Li Xue felt a chill in his sleep and woke up. In the dim light at the end of the corridor outside, he saw a dark figure standing in front of his bed.

He was confused when a silver light flashed by, and the next second he felt a sharp pain in his abdomen.

"You..."