Chapter 503 - 504

Chapter 503: Earthquake Night Terror [Second update]

"Sister Zhou, Brother Meng, you are busy, we continue to work."

Zhen Shuai greeted Zhou Ping and Meng Shi, and continued patrolling with Shen Xingdu.

As they walked along the railing, they saw many people on the escalator below who had just come out of the supermarket, carrying buckets of pure water on their shoulders.

Until the two got off work, trucks were still delivering water to the mall.

When he got on the subway, Zhen Shuai didn't feel strange at all when he saw that almost everyone had a bottle of mineral water at their feet.

Several people were chatting with people around them, saying that the supermarkets near their homes had sold out of water. They went to several stores but couldn't buy it, so they had to go to Yonghu Mall to buy it. Fortunately, they finally bought it this time.

Zhen Shuai found that although these people were complaining, the expressions on their faces were still very relaxed. They did not think that the water problem would be a big problem, and they all believed that it would be solved soon.

It goes without saying that if the situation is so serious, the country will definitely take measures. In the general direction, the country's power of action has always been very strong, and the people also have great trust in the country.

Regarding this point, the audience in the live broadcast room seemed to have a lot to say. Viewers from all over the world and from all over the world kept talking to each other, and the barrage area never stopped. Many of them complained about the national government.

The big guys hidden in the live broadcast room watched silently, unable to laugh or cry, but they still took some words to heart. Since more than one person said that, it means that there are indeed problems in that area, and only by correcting them can we make progress. Nowadays, the same countries in various worlds are secretly competing with each other. For example, the Chinese country in different worlds are trying their best to develop their Chinese country into the best among all Chinese countries. The United States, which regards itself as the boss of all countries, wants to develop the United States of this world into the best of all the United States...

Ordinary people are extremely surprised by this. The competition between countries has become fierce, and the welfare benefits of their people are corresponding. Land is better. For this reason, their gratitude and love for the anchor is even deeper.

Such a benign chain reaction is exactly what Zhen Shuai wants to see. Watching his faith value continue to soar, he feels happy.

Countless golden dots quietly entered his body, continuously and slowly, and a few entered Shen Xingdu's body. No one noticed, including 004.

After returning home, Zhen Shuai ran to the bathroom and took a look. The water in the house was also red.

Shen Xingdu released Marshmallow and Ling'er from the fairyland, turned on the TV, and switched to the news channel.

Marshmallow and Ling'er ran to Zhen Shuai, saw the water in the pipe, and left the bathroom in repulsion.

"Marshmallow, Ling'er, the water at home is not clean. Don't drink it or touch it, you two, understand?" Zhen Shuai patted the two heads and came to the living room, "Xingdu, have you fed them today?"

When they were at work, Marshmallow and Ling'er stayed in Shen Xingdu's wonderland.

"They won't let themselves get hungry." Shen Xingdu took his hand and asked him to sit down. "What do you want for dinner?" Zhen Shuai took off his shoes, fell on him, and thought about it seriously.