Chapter 501 - 502

Chapter 501 A little clue [Second update]

This situation happened to be seen by Liu Shan, the publicity manager who came over, and she felt more and more that it was a good idea to shoot a promotional video for Zhen Shuai and Shen Xing. In today's world, there are two things that can open the way, one is money, and the other is beauty. Both Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu are better than celebrities in terms of appearance and temperament. If they have good luck, they can also produce star effects. Liu Shan even regretted that she did not have an entertainment company, otherwise, she would have signed these two people.

"Hello, Xiao Zhen, Xiao Shen. I am the manager of the publicity department, Liu Shan."

Liu Shan is only thirty years old. She has majestic features and fair skin. She is wearing a gray professional skirt, showing off her ability.

"Hello, Manager Liu." Among Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu, it is Zhen Shuai who always takes the lead in dealing with each other.

But Liu Shan would not ignore Shen Xingdu because of his cold temperament and his strong presence. She looked directly at the two of them, smiled and said: "I have already said hello to your manager Sun, and now I will take you to take photos, and I will also take a few short videos. You can rest assured that your full attendance will not be affected." Zhen Shuai

He behaved like an honest employee and said, "No problem."

It didn't take long to take photos and videos, and it was completed in less than two hours.

Liu Shan also gave them each a red envelope of two hundred yuan.

Zhen Shuai is very happy, and the income from his labor is not too small.

After taking the photo, the two went back to work.

Sunday came after working for three consecutive days, and Zhen Shuai quickly forgot about the incident.

The working hours of the security department are relatively tight, with only one day off on Sunday each week, and they have to take turns. Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu were new arrivals. Originally, it was not their turn to rest in the first week because Manager Sun mistook them for the rich second generation. Thinking that this was not a big deal, he arranged a day for them. Break time.

Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu finally had time to go to the wild to bring Ling'er and Marshmallow out.

Ling'er and Marshmallow hadn't been with their two masters for a long time, and they couldn't stay in the fairyland any longer. As soon as they came out, they jumped up and down with excitement.

Zhen Shuai put a rope on the marshmallow and took it and Ling'er for a nice walk in the park.

It's spring now, the park is beautiful and there are many tourists.

Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu found a chair and sat down, watching Ling'er and Marshmallow flying and running around on the lawn.

The marshmallows that really looked like marshmallows and the black and cute spiritual eagle quickly attracted tourists, and more and more people were watching.

Seeing that so many people were looking at him, Marshmallow became even more excited. He stood at attention and walked, then flipped forward, then flipped back... causing the tourists to cheer for him. Ling'er quietly picked up an empty biscuit carton and put it aside.

Later unsuspecting tourists thought Marshmallow was really performing a show and threw a lot of coins and banknotes into it.

The audience in the live broadcast room was laughing crazy.