Chapter 519 - 520

Chapter 519 Suspicion of Drought [First update]

Watching Shen Xingdu calmly knock down all his men, Wu Shangjun said to Zhen Shuai: "Actually, our base is really good. You can consider staying here in the future."

If Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu are willing to stay, he Even if you pester them, you have to pester them to teach them this boxing technique.

Zhen Shuai said vaguely: "Let's take a look at the situation."

"That's right. You will understand if you stay there for a few more days. Our base is very good." Wu Shangjun retreated and settled for the next best thing.

Zhen Shuai nodded casually and ran over to pull Shen Xingdu back to sit down.

Luo Nian and the others patted the leaves and weeds on their bodies and made faces at each other. Well, even their captain was defeated by Governor Shen Xing, so they had nothing to be ashamed of if they lost.

The group continued to eat, and Wu Shangjun noticed that Marshmallow had a pair of ears listening to the goings on around him, smiled, and sat down on the ground.

After eating, they continued on their way without delay.

Zhen Shuai followed them and got to know many new plants. These plants were named according to the characteristics of the plants by the animal and plant experts at the airport base. There were chamomile grasses that could change colors, juncos that glowed at night, and some that smelled very similar to The lime fruit... made him wonder. In addition, the fruit that looks like a balloon filled with water has also been studied by experts at the base and is named Miaoguo. The liquid inside this fruit is water, which is colorless and odorless. It also contains some beneficial minerals. It is healthy and harmless and can be drank directly.

The audience was very curious about Deng Peach, and Zhen Shuai was also very interested. He thought that when he encountered them, he could collect some and plant them in the system space.

"Captain, it's too hot. I remember there is a lake in front of me. Can I wash up there?" Luo Nian wiped the sweat from his forehead.

The temperature has remained high since the rain, and the forest is almost airtight. Only half an hour after setting off, their camouflage uniforms were soaked with sweat.

Commander Zhen and Governor Shen Xing were exposed, and they didn't cover up anything. They were still looking fresh.

Today's harvest was good, Wu Shangjun was more tolerant, "Okay, everyone will wash up later." "

Great!"

Luo Nian and the others cheered quietly and quickened their pace.

"It's just ahead. The water in that lake may be hot spring water. It's hot. It's very comfortable to take a dip in it. You can try it later. But you may encounter wild beasts drinking water by the lake, so be careful. Click." Wu Shangjun said to Commander Zhen and Shen Xing with a smile.

Luo Nian and the others couldn't wait to run through the dense grass, but they were all stunned.

"How could this happen!"

"What's all the fuss about?" Wu Shangjun had a straight face and quickened his pace.

"Captain, the lake is almost dry!"

"What?" Wu Shangjun ran over quickly.

This lake was formed after the earthquake. It covers an area of ​​nearly 10,000 square meters and is like a giant bowl. At this time, only the bottom of the bowl is left. Traces of the lake water receding can be seen on the shore. The exposed ground is still relatively moist. There are some wild grasses growing sparsely. A dilapidated asphalt road crookedly divided the bottom of the lake into two. Many ordinary animals and mutant animals were standing on the cracked stone slabs and drinking water intently.