Chapter 597 - 598

Chapter 597 Anchor’s book broadcast [Second update]

"Zhenshuai, if we light this big fire, will it attract the giant's attention?"

By a wide river, a one-meter-high bonfire burned brightly, dispelling the darkness and bringing a sense of security. Zhen Shuai, Zhen’s father, Zhen’s mother, Zhen Zhen, Ma Ming, He Ye, Li Wei, Li Maolin, Ye Zhenhua, Zhu Huiyang, and Fang Yuze were divided into two groups. The men were lying lazily on the grass to rest, and the women were The group took a bath slightly downstream. The men had washed first. There happens to be a tall stone in that place, forming an excellent barrier. The men are resting here and cannot see the scene over there, but they can hear the voices of women chatting there, and occasionally relax and laugh. sound. Beside the fire, wet clothes were hung on a few simple shelves and were still dripping.

"No. This bit of fire is probably equivalent to fireflies in their eyes." Zhen Shuai rested his head on his backpack, crossed his legs, and answered Ma Ming's question nonchalantly.

A total of twelve pieces of self-heating food are simmering, giving off a faint fragrance. Ling'er stood aside and stared intently, but she was a part of it. It was her fault that she found this supermarket. Zhen Shuai and the others searched for more than two hours. They changed their backpacks into large canvas bags and filled them with food and water. They did not throw away the original bags, which were also filled with food. They found the river before dark and stopped here to rest for the night.

"There is really no condition, otherwise it would be so comfortable to soak your feet in a bubble!" Zhu Huiyang rubbed his feet against each other, and under the light of the fire, he could see several blisters on his feet.

"What a beautiful thought. I not only want to soak my feet, but also want to take a bath." Fang Yuze spoke. When he almost fell down on the road, it was Zhu Huiyang who pulled him up. Because of this, the relationship between him and Zhu Huiyang has eased.

Ye Zhenhua was a little proud of not falling behind, with a smile on his face, "I don't want to take a bath or soak my feet, I just want to eat quickly and have a good sleep!" Zhen's father said with a smile: "Thanks to Ling'er

. , we just found so many good things. It’s a pity that we don’t have any wine, otherwise, I would sleep more soundly after drinking a few sips of wine.” Everyone was talking lively, but only Li Wei was dull, sitting alone and forcing a smile

, But it's uglier than crying.

Ye Zhenhua walked to sit next to him, patted his shoulder hard, and said seriously, "Lao Li, I'm older than you, so I'll just tell you a few words. We all have to look forward. I'm not with you. Same? My son, daughter-in-law, and grandson were all lost in this disaster. Do you think I’m not sad? It’s a blessing that my old woman left five years ago. But don’t forget, you still have a daughter. If you have been so depressed and something happens, who will take care of her? It will only be more difficult for her as a girl." Li Wei took a deep breath, "I know, I just... Big brother, you don't

know , the child’s mother is not in good health. It can be said that I raised my two children by myself. I raised them from such a small person to such a big one, and then they were gone. My heart... I was not happy It feels so good..." His eyes turned red again.

Others feel sad. Except for the four members of Zhen Shuai's family who are all alive, everyone else has relatives who died in this disaster. Who feels better? But since you are alive, you must live well.

At this time, the food was completely cooked, and the strong fragrance slightly dispelled the sadness.

Ye Zhenhua first took a box and handed it to Li Wei, "Eat it, cheer up when you're full."