Chapter 563 - 564

Chapter 563: Severing old relationships [First update]

"We specially invited Professor Qin Shiyue, a famous psychology expert from Huaqing University, to give a wonderful speech this time. Everyone welcomes him with applause!" Warm applause erupted in the tall auditorium.

Professor Qin Shiyue is a lady, less than sixty years old. Although there are some wrinkles on her face, it does not detract from her elegance. Her smile is friendly and charming. "Thank you all, I am very happy to have the opportunity to communicate with so many lovely children. Seeing everyone's young faces reminds me of my own youth..." She spoke at a slow pace, using herself and her youth as an example.

She talks without hesitation, like a gurgling stream, and is as approachable as a close elder, opening the door to psychological counseling without leaving any trace.

The students listened very attentively.

During the nearly one-and-a-half-hour speech, even the poor students unknowingly forgot about playing with their mobile phones.

The audience in Zhen Shuai's live broadcast room enjoyed the speech and felt that it was quite rewarding.

The speech ended successfully with thunderous applause.

When the leaders saw the students' performance, they showed pleased expressions on their faces, and announced another piece of good news at the end.

"In order to welcome the National Day, the school will hold a grand National Day party on the evening of October 1st, and will also jointly hold a food festival with Xinghai No. 1 Middle School on October 2nd. Everyone is welcome to sign up. Finally, The top ten selected will receive generous rewards..."

It is obvious that the school wants to use the National Day to release the pressure on students and further eliminate the impact of the jumping incident on everyone.

When they came out of the auditorium, the students were talking and laughing and in high spirits.

Fans hope that Zhen Shuai can also participate, but they always feel that due to the host's laziness, he may not even think of signing up.

[Commander, please sign up, I haven’t heard you sing for a long time. ]

[Anchor must sign up, I want to see the anchor perform. 】

【Want to see +1! 】

【+10086! ]

[Commander, do you have the heart to reject us? You must be intolerable, right? ]

[Anchor, you are the best! ]

...

Some viewers shamelessly even resorted to coquettish tricks.

Zhen Shuai looked like he couldn't bear it.

[Okay, okay, why don’t I sign up? ]

Sun Wei and the others were also discussing this matter and turned to ask Zhen Shuai.

"Zhrn Shuai, are you going to participate? We just discussed it and planned to have a street dance performance, just for fun. It doesn't matter whether you can choose it or not." Zhen Shuai nodded and hooked Shen Xingdu's neck with evil intentions.

"Join, Xingdu and I are together."

Shen Xingdu paused, wondering what the little guy had in mind.

Sun Wei and others were stunned.

"What show are you going to perform?" Sun Wei looked at Shen Xingdu strangely, unable to imagine him singing or dancing.

Zhen Shuai has already thought about it and intends to let it go.