Chapter 555 - 556

Chapter 555 A transfer student [first update]

"I'm the only one wondering about wishing Minghan good luck? What's going on? Is Zhu Minghan really the chosen one? No, we anchors are the chosen one!"

"More than 6,000 yuan is nothing, right?"

Brother, the important thing is not the 6,000 yuan, okay? It's the fact that Zhu Minghan has encountered so many fortunes in one day!"

"Don't argue, Zhu Minghan must be one of the important people in this world. The anchor has just arrived, there are many situations I haven't figured it out yet, but everything will become clear when I slowly read down."

"I'm more curious about whether Xinghai No. 2 Middle School has any exams for the first term? Hehehe!"

"The people upstairs are laughing so hard! Let me tell you secretly, I am too I'm secretly looking forward to it. The anchor and Brother Shen will definitely counterattack and slap you in the face, right? I like watching this kind of plot the most!"

"You idiot upstairs, the anchor and Brother Shen are not as stupid as you! They turned into scumbags overnight. Didn't the God of Learning make it clear that there was a problem in telling others?"

"You are stupid! The anchor is the real chosen one, what are you afraid of?"

The barrage area was noisy and lively.

It would be better to have a noisy relationship. As long as there is nothing serious, Zhen Shuai will not interfere in the affairs between the audience.

He used his superb interpersonal skills and learned the names of all the students in the class from Sun Wei and the other four in one meal. Sun Wei and the others did not know everyone in the class, but the people they knew also knew others. In this way, one by one, they all knew each other.

Without leaving a trace, Zhen Shuai persuaded Sun Wei to create an Ai Xin group in the name of playing games and copying homework, and asked him to invite all the students in the class. The reason why he didn't build it himself was to hide himself.

His idea made Sun Wei slap the table and applaud.

Class 12 is almost full of bad students. There are very few students who don’t copy their homework, and even fewer who don’t play games. After a while, the number of group members increased rapidly. There are also students who don't like Sun Wei's tactics and ignore the invitation. Zhen Shuai already had a countermeasure and sent out two 100-yuan red envelopes in the group.

After the news fermented, at around one o'clock in the afternoon, Zhen Shuai saw that all the students in the class were in the group. He handed out another red envelope of one hundred yuan.

This time, everyone has grabbed it, so they can continue to stay in the group with peace of mind.

Zhen Shuai was also relieved. With this group, he would be able to keep track of the movements of his classmates at any time in the future.

The members of the group soon started chatting enthusiastically. Not surprisingly, the most talked about thing was about Zhu Minghan winning the lottery, and many people were sour in their words.

[Zhu Minghan: It’s nothing, I just won more than 2,000, it’s not a big deal. 】

After that, he handed out four red envelopes worth one hundred yuan in succession.

Zhen Shuai placed his mobile phone and Shen Xingdu's mobile phone side by side on the table, and opened his arms from left to right.

Shen Xingdu looked at his little lover's serious and focused profile, and his deep eyes were overflowing with pampering.