Chapter 457 - 458

Chapter 457 Fifteen people survived [first update]

Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu continued to look for other players. When they saw Yue Chengfeng and Guo Zihang struggling against a lean but fast cheetah, they immediately stepped forward to help.

It is estimated that this cheetah is from an animal specimen. They are more vicious and bloodthirsty than the animals from paintings and books.

Five minutes later, Cheetah was killed by Shen Xingdu and Zhen Shuai.

Yue Chengfeng and Guo Zihang sat helplessly on the ground.

Zhen Shuai looked around, it was still safe here for the time being.

"Why didn't you see your other companion?"

Guo Zihang wiped his sweat and panted, speaking intermittently, "You mean Zhuo Li? She, she was taken away by Teacher Lin, and then she never came back. . It's estimated that... it's more serious than ever. Brother Yue said that it was because she cheated... the teacher was discovered by the teacher." He stopped and rested for a while, and then said: "

Brother Yue and I don't dare to do it again. I went to skip class and found a place to hide. I originally hid in the ATM, but those animals were so powerful that they broke the glass door. Fortunately, I met you!" Zhen Shuai took the trouble to tell them about the taxidermied animals

. .

"I didn't expect you to be so well-informed." Yue Chengfeng covered his bloody wound and raised his head to look at Commander Zhen and Shen Xingdu, as if he had something to say.

Zhen Shuai nodded his head and said slowly: "Because we use this place to play games."

Yue Chengfeng's face seemed to darken a little. Does this mean that he has a simple mind and well-developed limbs? This Zhen Shuai really doesn't want to suffer any loss.

Shen Xingdu blocked his view without leaving any trace, and faced Zhen Shuai, "Aren't you looking for someone else?" "

Yes. You go and borrow school uniforms quickly!" Zhen Shuai ran away without saying a word.

Yue Chengfeng felt a little bitter in his heart as he watched the two of them running away hand in hand.

Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu searched the entire campus and found only a dozen players, including Qiu Zhengxuan and Shang Lezhang. It is not known whether the others are hiding in safe places or are dead.

Next, the two of them kept looking for students who had no classes to borrow school uniforms to wear, until the 48 hours were about to end, and an elevator that reached into the sky appeared on the spacious playground.

There are people coming and going on the playground, but no one can see this elevator except the players.

Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu entered the elevator holding puzzle pieces.

The mysterious voice made a weird laugh: "Hey, hey, anyone who fails to enter the elevator within five minutes will be wiped out!"

Not seeing Qiu Zhengxuan and Shang Yuezhang inside, Zhen Shuai stared nervously outside the elevator door.

Qiu Zhengxuan rushed in at the last second, and the elevator door closed behind him with a bang.

"No -" the desperate cry of a late survivor was cut off by the elevator door.

Qiu Zhengxuan fell to the ground, breaking into a cold sweat.

Everyone else looked sad.

"Are you okay?" Zhen Shuai walked to Qiu Zhengxuan and squatted down. He didn't help him and let him sit and rest.