Chapter 551 - 552

Chapter 551 Picked up a koi [first update]

It was a very big fish, and you could vaguely see golden patterns on its back. It must have been injured. It swung twice in the water but failed to escape from the cattail bushes. Seemingly aware of the presence of humans, it sank quickly, but its path was blocked by weeds, and Zhu Minghan could still see its shadow.

"Damn it, such a big fish must be delicious!" Zhu Minghan said to himself excitedly while quickly taking off his clothes and shoes. He wore very little in the summer, and soon he was left with only a pair of shorts. He grabbed the bucket and jumped into the water.

Sensing the threat, the big fish stopped trying to escape from below and came to the surface again, this time finally getting rid of the weeds. It swam toward the distance, its figure eager but slow.

Zhu Minghan was sure that it was injured, so he swam faster and soon reached the big fish. When he fished it out with a bucket, the big fish fell into the bucket and could not escape.

Zhu Minghan was lucky that he was pretty good at swimming, and using only one arm didn't have much impact.

After landing on the shore, he carefully observed the fish while wringing the water from his clothes, and determined that it was a koi. He knows something about koi. Koi is an ornamental fish and is known as "living gems in water" and "swimming works of art". This koi is at least half a meter long. Regardless of the injuries on its back, its white body is bounded by its back, with golden patterns on both sides. The patterns are complex and completely symmetrical. Zhu Minghan felt that these patterns looked like Chinese characters. After careful identification, he was disappointed to find that they were not. Its scales are larger than the thumbnail, round and shiny, which greatly enhances its appearance. What's even more rare is that its eyes are very flexible. All in all, this is a very nice looking fish.

Zhu Minghan couldn't help but take out his phone and take several photos of it from different angles. He was a little confused as to why this koi carp appeared in the river. Rural people rarely have the hobby of raising ornamental fish. Could it be that they have drifted down from the upper reaches? Anyway, the meal for the evening is settled.

Zhu Minghan's favorite food is fish, but he has never eaten koi, so it must taste good. As for selling it, he had not thought about it. Ordinary koi are not worth much, and this koi's back is injured, so he probably won't live long, so he might as well eat it.

Looking at the sky, he was in no mood to continue fishing, so he got dressed and headed home.

The koi carp was trapped in the bucket, its tail flicked unyieldingly, and the water made a splash.

Zhu Minghan just smiled and thought about various fish recipes, braised fish, steamed fish, squirrel fish, boiled fish... Grandpa Zhu and Grandma Zhu were busy in the vegetable garden until the sun was about to go down

.

Zhu Minghan was sitting in the yard enjoying the shade. When he saw Grandma Zhu, he urged, "Grandma, I caught a big fish. Let's eat fish tonight. You can cook quickly." "Caught a big fish? How big is it?" Grandma

Zhu When I saw the red bucket, I knew the fish was inside, so I walked over with a smile.

When she saw the fish in the bucket, she said "ouch" and said, "It's really big!"

"Let me take a look." Grandpa Zhu put the hoe against the wall and walked over.

The koi fish raised its head in the bucket and stared at him quietly, its eyes seemed to be full of begging.

A strange feeling flashed through Grandpa Zhu's heart, and he frowned slightly, "This... this fish's eyes are so bright, and it looks quite spiritual. I have never seen a fish with such bright eyes, so I'll let it go." Yes!"