Chapter 627 - 628

Chapter 627 Double Killing of the Auntie [Second Update]

The line of people never stopped, and the ingredients prepared were rapidly decreasing. Zhen Zhu squatted not far away gloomily, pulling at the weeds on the ground.

Zhen Shuai walked over and said, "Zhen Guo, let me do it. Let your second cousin go back with you and get some ingredients." The ingredients prepared today were much more than yesterday, but unexpectedly there were still not enough to sell.

"Hey, okay!"

Zhen Shuai called Zhen Zhu again, "Zhen Zhu, hurry up and line up."

Zhen Zhu patted her head. Yes, why did she have to jump in line? If she had just gone straight to the queue, it would already be her turn! She quickly ran over and stood at the back of the line.

Zhen Shuai said to Zhen Xiang: "Sister, you collect the money. There is a pair of gloves underneath. Wear the gloves when collecting money. Do not use the hand holding the food to directly take the money." Zhen Xiang muttered something in a low voice before obeying

.

After waiting for a long time, it was Zhen Zhu's turn.

"Little handsome brother, I want to eat chicken steak, eggs, crayfish, and rabbit meat!"

Zhen Shuai smiled and was not stingy. He grabbed a lot of chicken steak, crayfish, and rabbit meat and put them into the pan. After frying, I fried four eggs and some vegetables. He directly put it on the spare large plate, piled it high, and the aroma was fragrant.

"When your brother and Zhen Guo come, you can eat together."

"Yeah, yeah!" Zhen Zhu held the plate in both hands, put it aside, and kept swallowing her saliva.

Zhen Xiang stretched out her hand and said, "Zhen Zhu, let me try a bunch of chicken steaks."

"Okay." Zhen Zhu took a bunch of chicken steaks to her.

Zhen Xiang paused and said with a smile: "I said I wanted one skewer, but you really only gave me one skewer?"

Zhen Zhu stuck out her tongue, "Sister, just tell me how many you want, I don't know how many you want. ."

She gave her three more skewers of chicken steaks.

Zhen Xiang didn't answer, "Let's leave it for now."

Zhen Guo and Zhen Shi came back quickly.

Zhen Xiang didn’t charge any money and went over to eat with them.

Zhen Shuai could barely manage by himself. Governor Shen Xing was willing to help, but unfortunately he was not high enough to have a barbecue car.

"Dudu, do you want it?" Zhen Guo asked.

Zhen Shuai said, "Just give him three skewers of chicken steaks."

Zhen Guo gave Shen Xingdu three skewers of non-spicy chicken steaks.

Governor Shen Xing first fed Linger and a bunch of marshmallows each. Marshmallow saved Shen Xingdu today, so he deserves a reward.

"It's so delicious!" Zhen Zhu devoured the chicken steak. "Crispy on the outside, tender on the inside, and chewy. The more you chew, the more delicious it becomes! I like it so much!" Zhen Shi nodded repeatedly, her mouth full of oil, "It's delicious

! I also like the chicken steak the most. It has no bones at all and is very convenient to eat." "

The rabbit meat is also delicious, but it's hard to chew. But the bones are crispy and crispy, I like it too!" Zhen Guo said.