Chapter 607 - 608

Chapter 607 Meeting a Firefighter Colleague [Second Update]

"Zhao Junliang, you are such a good man!" Yang Tian gave the old man a thumbs up.

Zhao Junliang couldn't tell whether he was praising him or ridiculing him, so he could only remain silent.

Yang Tian ignored him and returned the gun to Zhen's father.

"Commander, what are your plans next? You can stay, there is enough food and drink here to last you a long time; you can go, there are also cars here." Zhao Junliang's group of companions looked at Zhao Junliang at a loss

.

Zhao Junliang waved to them, and most of them followed him away. Only five people were brave enough to stay. Seeing that Yang Tian had no intention of chasing them away, they quietly sat in the corner.

"What about you? What are your plans?" Zhen Shuai asked.

Yang Tian glanced at his parents, "I'm going to take my parents away. It's too painful for them to stay here."

Zhen Shuai nodded, "I don't plan to stay either. In this case, why not go together. Get the car and supplies ready. , then eat and drink enough, and then rush on the road after dark."

Yang Tian's eyes lit up. It was a good idea to travel at night, since he knew how hot it was outside during the day.

"I'll take you to see the cars in the garage. There are three cars prepared for the lottery. They are all brand new and the gas tanks are full. There is also a car that I drive myself. I have the keys."

He Take Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu to the garage.

Zhen Shuai also called Shen Xingan.

The three new cars are all SUVs, and Yang Tian's car is a stretched luxury sedan.

The capacity is not small, and Zhen Shuai is very satisfied.

The warehouse door was designed to accommodate large trucks, so the four of them drove the four vehicles directly into the warehouse. Zhen Shuai asked Shen Xing'an and Zhang Xian to accompany Zhen's father and Shen's mother to the garage to pump more gas from other people's cars for later use; he took the rest of the people to sort out suitable supplies and move them to the four cars. Try to use all the available space in the car and on the roof. After Yang's father and Yang's mother calmed down, they went over to help. Water, dry food, backpacks, rain gear, lunch boxes... and sanitary products that are indispensable for women, these are all necessities. There were a lot of clothes in the warehouse. Everyone found two suitable new clothes, one set to change into after taking a shower later, and the other set as a spare. The old clothes were already tattered and were thrown away. Zhen's mother was careful and gave each person a pack of underwear. These things don't take up much space, so they can be wrapped in a bag and stuffed in any corner of the car.

The five survivors watched them prepare to leave with a mixture of joy and worry. The good thing is that after Yang Tian and the others left, the remaining supplies belong to them; the bad thing is that if other survivors discover this place again, they will be weak and may not be able to save it.

Zhen Shuai was busy for a while, and seeing that he had enough people, he took Shen Xingdu to search for things to cook, including pots, pans, oil, salt, soy sauce and vinegar... and a butane cylinder cassette stove, which is used for cooking. Cooking and stir-frying is no problem at all.