Chapter 511 - 512

Chapter 511 The Marshal teaches boxing [first update]

"Second child, third child, fourth child, has the commander started the live broadcast?"

Li Ding rushed into the dormitory panting with four breakfasts in hand. His three roommates all had the same posture - lying in front of the computer, staring at the computer screen.

"Not yet." One of the roommates took the time to reply, extending his hand without looking up.

Li Ding felt relieved, distributed the three breakfasts to his three roommates, took his own portion and sat down in his seat.

Before entering this magical live broadcast room, their four roommates would not get up until twenty minutes before class every day. Since entering this magical live broadcast room, they get up at six or seven every morning and take turns going downstairs to buy breakfast. Today it was Li Ding's turn to buy breakfast. He ran to the cafeteria at a sprint speed of 100 meters. On the way, he also met two boys and a girl who were running as fast as him. He was sure that the reason why the three of them were running so fast had something to do with him. Same.

Just because today, Dashuai's live broadcast room may broadcast live broadcast of Dashuai and Brother Shen teaching boxing skills. Martial arts seems to have a genetic attraction for Chinese people who have a long history of martial arts.

In the Imperial City World, Ben Yiren, a die-hard fan in the live broadcast room, also got up very early and turned on the computer. She is wearing a white training suit today. When the live broadcast starts, she will also follow suit. Although she has a bodyguard-type robot, she mostly lets it follow her parents. It would be better if she could learn some skills on her own.

The nickname of the live broadcast room is Xiang Ling Wu Qi Yi, who has the same idea. This is the first time that the anchor teaches martial arts in the live broadcast room. If you miss it, you will regret it.

Audiences from several countries around the world have the same idea. Not only Chinese people are full of expectations, but foreigners are even more excited. The army even specially arranged for some people to watch the live broadcast. If Professor Zhen Shuai's boxing skills are good, they will consider promoting them to the entire army.

After Zhen Shuai opened the live broadcast room, he immediately discovered that the number of people online exceeded 30 billion. After thinking about it for a moment, he understood what was going on.

"It seems that everyone wants to learn it. It's good. After learning this boxing technique, you can not only defend yourself, but also exercise your body. Well, since everyone is so interested, then learn it hard. When you learn it, you can use it in your respective worlds Hold a martial arts competition. For the top fifty viewers in each world, when the monthly ranking benefits are distributed at the end of the month, I will give you another reward." Wow - the live broadcast room was like a volcano erupting, and magma was

boiling

!

The country's big bosses were surprised and nervous, and issued a series of orders. Time is still a bit tight, and they need to arrange for some people with outstanding abilities to study as soon as possible to try to get a better ranking in the competition. In addition, they must strengthen public security management in advance to ensure social stability. In fact, since the United States was once blacklisted for a month, there have been a lot less troublemakers no matter which country they are from, for fear that the anchors will ban them from entering the live broadcast room. But the country's big bosses feel they still cannot let down their guard.

It can be said that the influence of Zhen Shuai’s live broadcast room has penetrated into all aspects of people’s lives and is quietly promoting the progress of various countries around the world.