Chapter 667 - 668

Chapter 667 Brother Shen’s love words [first update]

"Dudu, you have been reading for a long time. Take a rest for a while, don't tire your eyes out. You are still young, so you don't have to rush to learn anything in a day or two." Grandma Zhen was choosing vegetables by the well. After a while, I will take a look at Shen Xingdu, who is sitting on a stone bench reading a book, his eyes full of kindness. She didn't understand any great truths, but his more than sixty years of life experience still allowed her to see how extraordinary this child was. Day after day, Dudu's status in her heart was almost the same as that of Zhen Cheng.

Shen Xingdu nodded slightly to Grandma Zhen, closed the book, closed his eyes and meditated. Yes, why did 004 assign a minor status to Shuai Shuai? The task of making one million in the 1980s was not simple in itself, and being a minor became a second shackle. 004Why do you do this? Is it just because Shuai Shuai's name is the same as Zhen Shuai from this family? Also, 004 assigned him the identity of a child. A five-year-old child can't do anything. Could it be to prevent him from helping Zhen Shuai? But in fact, in every mission in the past, he didn't help Shuai Shuai much.

"You are still young, so you don't have to rush to learn anything in a day or two..."

Grandma Zhen's words just now swirled in his mind. Perhaps it was a good thing that he never thought of a suitable way to help Zhen Shuai. He opened his eyes thoughtfully.

Grandma Zhen stood in front of him holding his special kettle, bent over, and looked at him worriedly, "Are you sleepy? If you are sleepy, go back to the room and sleep for a while. Come on, after sitting in the sun for so long, drink something first."

"Thank you, grandma, I'm not sleepy." Shen Xingdu took the kettle, drank two sips of water, and stood up, "I'll go find Shuai Shuai."

"Okay, let's go. Little Mianmian and Ling'er will follow" Grandma Zhen watched happily as the little human walked out of the yard with steady steps. The dog and the eagle followed quietly. Her mood was as soft as cotton.

The old lady couldn't remember the name of the marshmallow, so she always called the marshmallow "Little Cotton". At first Marshmallow ignored him, but as time went by he reluctantly accepted it. He is a mythical beast who respects the elderly and loves the young, and does not care about the elderly.

Grandpa Zhen was striding over here carrying a small bundle of firewood in his left hand and a fish weighing more than two kilograms in his right hand. When he saw Shen Xingdu, he quickly quickened his pace and said, "Dudu, look what grandpa has got.

" The governor stopped and said, "Grandpa."

"Look, this is the fish your dad gave you. Let's eat fish for lunch. Where are you going?" The old man asked again without waiting for his answer, "Walk slowly, don't fall." ." Knowing that the child was safe with Marshmallow and Ling'er following him, he didn't let him run around.

"I'm looking for Shuai Shuai." Shen Xingdu was still not used to greeting people like this, so he nodded slightly to the old man and left.

"This kid is extraordinary."

The old man stood there and sighed for a long time before going home.

Governor Shen Xing walked straight to the grain drying field and saw Marshal Zhen surrounded by a large group of people. Instead of passing by, he casually sat down on a bundle of straw nearby. Marshmallow lay down in front of him, and he kept stroking his furry head. Then he noticed that the hair had grown again and it was time to cut it.

Marshmallow shook his head and felt that he should cut it, otherwise the hair around his mouth would affect his ability to eat, and the hair on his face would also reduce his appearance.