Chapter 669 - 670

Chapter 669 Zhen Jin’s invitation [first update]

It is estimated that only Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu did not go there in the whole village. They hid at home and watched TV to avoid asking him for mercy if they were not chosen.

Ge Zhenguo basically kept all those who met the conditions and took them to the city in a chartered car the next day for a unified physical examination. As long as they passed the physical examination, they would become official workers in the food factory.

Zhen Shuai realized later that he had been worried too much. It is true that everyone in the village wants to enter the factory, but basically only one or two people from each family can enter, especially only one person from a couple can enter the factory, because no matter how good the factory is, the work in the fields cannot be left behind. Someone has to stay home and farm. So in the end, most of the people recruited into the factory were women, and most of the men stayed at home. In order to compete for a spot in the factory, couples often quarrel or fight at home, and in the end it is almost always the woman who wins. Because the work in the fields is more tiring, a grown man cannot really leave the more tiring work to women. Even if they are reluctant, few dare to show it, otherwise they will be laughed to death by others.

Zhen Shuai also discovered that Ge Zhenguo recruited people from outside for some key positions, such as quality inspection positions. As a food factory, this position can be said to be the most critical position. In order to prevent acquaintances from covering up each other, Ge Zhenguo found the two quality inspectors from other places.

Zhen Shuai didn't say anything, but he was very satisfied. Sure enough, it was right to give Ge Zhenguo a 10% dividend. He can really be his hands-off shopkeeper with peace of mind.

Zhen Xiang also entered the factory. She felt that she was stupid. Even if she learned other skills, she was afraid that she would not be able to learn them, so she might as well join her own factory. Zhen Shuai couldn't persuade her. The job in the food factory was not a good job. To put it bluntly, it was still physical work. But he was afraid that after telling Zhen Xiang, he would think he didn't want her to enter the factory. He could only let her go. At least he was not tied up by Zhen Cheng all day long and had no time for himself at all.

Grandma Zhen and Grandpa Zhen have been raising them at home for a while and are in very good health. There is no problem taking care of Zhen Cheng. Besides, he will only take care of her for a month or two. Zhen Shuai plans to send Zhen Cheng to elementary school in September. Over six years old, he is old enough.

Time flies like water, as if September has entered in the blink of an eye.

Zhen Shuai ignored Zhen Cheng's cries and even used a "stunt skill" that had not been used for a long time - rolling, and sent him to school.

Zhen Cheng knew that this brother had always been true to his word. Seeing that this move was useless and he had no other options, he turned around and wiped his tears by himself and entered the classroom obediently.

Zhen Shuai bought a tricycle for Grandpa Zhen. It happened that Zhen Aimin's youngest son Zhen Zhi also went to school this year. The old man rode a tricycle to pick up and drop off his two grandchildren every day, and he was very happy.

During this pick-up and drop-off, the relationship between the old man and Zhen Aimin unknowingly eased a lot.

Zhen Shuai thinks this is good. It doesn't matter if Zhen Aimin is genuine or fake, as long as he doesn't let the old man and the old lady be offended, it's enough. The human heart cannot withstand investigation.

At the end of September, the food factory will be ready for occupancy.

Ge Zhenguo asked Zhen Shuai to choose an auspicious day for the food factory to move to a new home. His plan was to cut the ribbon and unveil the plaque on this day, have all employees put on uniform work clothes, take a family photo, and preferably invite some leaders from the county.