Chapter 623 - 624

Chapter 623: A good start [Second update]

"This barbecue powder is so fragrant! It should be delicious when used for cooking..." Zhen Xiang picked up the barbecue powder, looked at it, and then smelled it. She was quite surprised. She looked at Zhen Shuai's eyes full of inquiry, "Shuai Shuai, How do you know to make this? Did mom secretly teach you?"

Zhen Shuai looked at her meaningfully, "Do you think if mom had this skill, she wouldn't use it?" He and Shen Xingdu had gone through several experiments with this recipe. The final version, which was modulated countless times in my free time during the course of the world, is absolutely original and only one of its kind.

Zhen Xiang avoided his gaze, "How could you do that?"

"I have talent, can't I?" Zhen Shuai asked with a smile.

Zhen Xiang smiled and nodded, "Of course, my brother is awesome!"

"It's really delicious!" Zhen Guo swallowed her saliva, "Why don't you try this for cooking at noon?"

Zhen Shuai said with a smile: "At noon I'll cook and cook a barbecue for you."

The three sisters were very happy.

Zhen Shuai ordered: "Zhen Guo, you go to the garden to pick some peppers, eggplants and cowpeas; Zhen Duo, you clean the crayfish. One pound is almost enough." The two went actively

.

Zhen Xiang took Zhen Cheng out to play to prevent him from crying again.

Shen Xingdu pulled the corner of Commander Zhen's clothes.

Zhen Shuai saw two potatoes in the corner. He peeled the potatoes, washed them, cut them into slices, and put them into the basin. Then he brought some bamboo skewers over and put the small bench next to the basin.

"Baby, you use bamboo skewers to string these potato slices together. Each skewer has four potato slices."

Shen Xingdu's ears immediately turned red. He nodded and washed his little hands first.

A naughty audience member let his barrage float above Shen Xingdu's head.

[I didn’t want to do what Master Yu Yan did, but he called me baby! 】

Other viewers couldn’t help laughing, with aunty smiles on their faces. They really love the couple of anchor and Brother Shen, they can’t get enough of it!

Zhen Shuai checked each bamboo stick and made sure there were no bamboo thorns on it before resting. Seeing the serious look on his face, Shen Xingdu felt cute, so he squatted aside with his cheeks in his hands to look at it, forgetting for a moment that he wanted to What to do.

It was Zhen Guo who came back and woke him up.

Barbecuing is not difficult to make. Put the skewered peppers, eggplants, cowpeas, potatoes, crayfish, and pork belly into the pot and fry them. Remove them when they are cooked. Some ingredients have too much oil after frying. Use a homemade plywood to clamp them. Squeeze out the excess oil, then put it on a large plate covered with barbecue powder, brush it back and forth a few times with a brush, and it's done.

Zhen Shuai also cooked rice and served it with barbecue, which had a unique flavor. In order to avoid getting angry, I cooked another pot of soup to reduce the heat.

Zhen Xiang, Zhen Guo and Zhen Duo all ordered the slightly spicy taste and just ate with their heads down without thinking of talking.

Zhen Cheng was no longer naughty. He ate something that was not spicy. His face was covered with oil and his clothes were stained.