Chapter 513 - 514

Chapter 513 The commander teaches boxing again [first update]

"You will be blessed if you survive a catastrophe." Zhen Shuai comforted him, seeing that they were all in a very uneasy mood. The little boy was still frightened, and his eyes were a little wandering. He took out four more cans of peanut porridge and handed them over, "Eat some." Something."

The child's mother bowed to him again. After despair, she could feel even a ray of warmth, which would give them a sense of security in returning to the world. What's more, Zhen Shuai brought them more than just a ray of warmth.

"We met a good person, thank you, thank you..."

Zhen Shuai pulled Shen Xingdu to sit down and waited for them to recover.

The man now saw his surroundings clearly and was very frightened. Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu were carrying backpacks, obviously traveling for a long distance. If they left like this, he couldn't say anything, but they were not in a hurry to leave, obviously for the sake of their family of four.

The man's eyes were so grateful that he sat down with his daughter in his arms and fed her peanut porridge.

The audience in the live broadcast room silently put another label on their male god: Nuan Nan.

The little boy, who was a little dazed, was fed two mouthfuls of peanut porridge by his mother. His eyes gradually became brighter and his mouth began to chew on its own. The mother was relieved and allowed him to hold the peanut porridge by himself, then picked up another portion that her husband opened for him.

Zhen Shuai rubbed Marshmallow's head and whispered to Shen Xingdu.

After the four of them finished their peanut porridge, Zhen Shuai asked: "What are your plans next? The outside world has changed. Eighty percent of the land in Yonghu City is covered by forests. We know of only one survivor base One, that is Yonghu Building."

The man looked at him eagerly, "Are you going to Yonghu Building? Can we follow you?"

Upon hearing this, his wife and son looked at Zhen with expectant eyes. handsome. Although the little boy didn't quite understand what was going on, he also knew that it was Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu who saved his family. In his mind, they were the heroes in the movie.

The little girl was still confused and didn't understand anything. She felt dizzy and fell asleep in her father's arms.

"We are not going to Yonghu Building. We just left Yonghu Building this morning."

Zhen Shuai's words made the man look disappointed.

The woman plucked up the courage to speak: "We still want to follow you, okay?"

Zhen Shuai declined politely, "We came out this time to explore the situation in the forest. You don't know yet, not only the plants have mutated, but the animals have also mutated. , it would be inconvenient for us to take the four of you with us."

Both the couple took a breath of air. Have animals also gotten bigger? They didn't even want to leave Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu. With the four of them alone, once they encountered a large animal, there was only one way to die. But they also knew that following Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu was unrealistic.

The man's face turned red, but he still said: "Can you please send us to Yonghu Building? I know that my request is too much. I just hope that you can consider that my two children are still young. I, I ...Please!"

The man bowed deeply.

Commander Zhen was also scratching his head. If he left them alone, they would definitely die, which was definitely not possible. Taking them with him would make it inconvenient for him and Shen Xingdu to do anything, let alone that.