Chapter 657 - 568

Chapter 657 A Happy Day [First update]

Afraid that the child would not be able to sit still, the old man gave Shen Xingdu some bamboo strips. He polished these bamboo strips so smooth that he was not afraid of scratching his hands.

The old man taught Zhen Shuai to use bamboo strips to weave a small bamboo tube that can be used to store chopsticks. Zhen Shuai only learned it once and made up the second one independently.

The old man praised: "Not bad, not bad, I learned quickly!"

Shen Xingdu handed the smaller one he made to Zhen Shuai.

The old man noticed it and was startled, "Oh, your brother is amazing, he actually learned it? But it's a bit small and can't hold the chopsticks." Shen Xingdu said: "Put the pen in." "Pen

?

" The old man nodded, "It's a good fit. Why don't you two become my apprentices."

Zhen Shuai declined with a smile, "The old man gave you a thumbs up, we just thought it was fun to try."

Looking at the temperament of these two people, the old man guessed that their family background was unusual. It is impossible for a child from such a family to really learn from a teacher. Ben said it casually and did not insist. He used all the remaining bamboo strips and made a mini backpack with shoulder straps for Shen Xingdu.

Governor Shen Xing thanked him and took it. Take it back to Zhen Cheng to play with.

Zhen Shuai looked at the time and led him to stand up, "Thank you for your hospitality, old man, for disturbing you for so long. We should go back, otherwise aunt and the others would have to worry." Both the old man and the middle-aged man stood up and led them out.

The old man was in a good mood, "Okay, let's walk slowly. Come and sit down when you have time, hahaha..."

After taking a few steps, Zhen Shuai turned around and smiled slightly, "You two have really good skills. Maybe you can show them even more in the future." It’s best not to let it go to waste.”

What does this mean?

The old man and the middle-aged man looked at me, and I looked at you, confused.

An audience member in the live broadcast room asked: [Anchor, have you discovered any other business opportunities? 】

Zhen Shuai put his hands behind his back and walked forward leisurely, 【Didn’t I contract a mountain? When I contracted the contract, I had already thought about it. In addition to raising chickens on the mountain, I also wanted to plant bamboo. Bamboo not only has a high survival rate, but also has high economic value. In daily life, many supplies can be made from bamboo. For example, the most common bamboo chopsticks. There are many others. Today is an unexpected surprise for the father and son, and they may be able to hire them as technical guidance in the future. 】

Having said that, many viewers are not very optimistic about it. Bamboo products are not difficult to make and are not expensive. No matter what the anchor uses bamboo for in the future, will it be sold? A new wave of discussion started in the live broadcast room.

When we returned to Dong's house, the food had already been served.

"You're back, I'm just about to call someone to find you!" Xu Xiurong said as he kept walking towards the kitchen. It was obvious that he was very busy. "Nephews, hurry up and sit down!" Seeing that the juniors were all in

the yard Standing inside, Zhen Shuai did not go in and found a place to stand.

Zhen Duo came over and whispered: "Brother, don't go in yet. There is only one table inside, and the adults are already full."