Chapter 595 - 596

Chapter 595: Cleaning up the garbage [first update]

Zhen Shuai was stunned. Ye Zhenhua didn't say that he hadn't noticed yet. Indeed, from the time the spaceship appeared until now, no animal has appeared except Ling'er. His eyes glanced at the ground, and there were no ants on the ground. It would be wrong to say that all animals are dead. Even if they are dead, there should be corpses.

"It should be hiding."

He leaned closer to Ling'er and observed its body worriedly, "Ling'er, are you feeling uncomfortable somewhere?" He felt a little guilty. The animal would hide perhaps because of some influence from the spaceship. It was him. ignored.

Ling'er tilted her head, spread her wings and flew around him, then returned to his palm.

"It's okay." Zhen Shuai gently rubbed her furry little head.

"It's okay! There is an ant nest here, and the ants are hiding in it. I think they are quite normal." Ma Ming's loud voice sounded outside. He squatted in the sun and was tinkering with the ground with a small wooden stick in his hand. .

Everyone else breathed a sigh of relief.

Ye Zhenhua licked his lips. His lips were cracked with small cuts, and there was a little bloodshot. His eyes moved to Zhen Shuai.

"Little brother..."

Zhen Shuai raised his head and asked politely, "Uncle, what's wrong?"

"Can you lend me some water? I'll go find it when the sun goes down, and I'll give it back to you twice as much." Ye Zhenhua squeezed out a smile. It's uncomfortable to beg for help, but in order to live, there's nothing I can't bear.

Zhen's mother pushed Zhen's father, "Brother, we don't have much water. Our bags are so big, we can't hold much, as you can see. In this way, if you don't mind, I will let you give it to me." Mix it evenly."

Ye Zhenhua said hurriedly: "Don't dislike it, don't dislike it! I'll just take a few sips."

Father Zhen poured the mineral water for him to drink. He raised his head and took it with his mouth without touching the mouth of the bottle. Seeing how pitiful he was, Zhen's father only let him drink two sips and poured it slowly until only half of the mineral water was left.

Ye Zhenhua thanked him again gratefully.

Zhu Huiyang rushed over in a few steps and smiled apologetically at Zhen's father, "Uncle, can you..."

Zhen's father felt soft and hesitated before giving him the bottle, "You and that little brother should share it, there won't be any more. Zhu Huiyang was overjoyed and said, "Thank you!"

Before Fang Yuze could say anything, he saw him raising his head and "gurgling" non-stop.

"Zhu Huiyang!"

Fang Yuze's eyes widened as he watched the water in the bottle decrease rapidly. He rushed to grab it, but was pushed away by Zhu Huiyang. When he got up, the mineral water was already empty.

Zhu Huiyang greedily sucked the remaining water stains on the mouth of the bottle and made a "tsk tsk" sound.

"Grass mud horse!" Fang Yuze was furious and rushed forward again, punching Zhu Huiyang one after another, rolling around on the ground, raising waves of dust. For a moment, blood was seen on both of their faces, and they became even more angry.

Others kept hiding aside, not daring to go over and start a fight.

"Stop fighting, stop fighting!"

Ye Zhenhua quickly glanced at Zhen's father, not sure if he did it on purpose.