Chapter 661 - 662

Chapter 661: The New Year is also very tiring [First update]

Marshmallow and Ling'er stared at the red envelope in his hand for a while, their eyes rolled flexibly, then turned back and walked around Zhen Shuai. One used its two forelimbs to hug his waist, and the other used its two to hug his waist. The wings hugged his neck and kept rubbing.

"Woo!"

"Ceep!"

The children were stunned for a moment, and then they all jumped up and laughed.

"Marshmallow and Ling'er are so cute, and they can act like a baby!"

Shen Xingdu's eyes were bent, but no one saw them.

"Hey -" The weight of the marshmallow is not light. Zhen Shuai almost lost his balance. He hugged him helplessly and funny, and pointed Ling'er's head with his index finger, "Why do you want the red envelope? You don't know how to use it."

" Ouch——”

“Ouch——”

“Yes, yes, I’ll get it.” Zhen Shuai took out two red lucky bags from the room and hung them around the necks of Marshmallow and Ling’er, stuffing them into each of the two lucky bags. After a bright red red envelope, he put a handful of pork jerky in the marshmallow lucky bag. In addition to pork jerky, Ling'er also packed melon seeds and peanuts, which she loved to eat. It was a little difficult for Marshmallow to eat melon seeds and peanuts, so I didn’t pretend to do it for him.

Marshmallow and Ling'er were then satisfied and returned to Shen Xingdu with their heads held high.

The children came closer to her in a rare way, their big clear eyes showing deep affection.

"Marshmallow, Linger, can you let us see your lucky bag?"

Marshmallow and Ling'er arrogantly hid behind Shen Xingdu and ignored them.

The children were not angry either. They gathered around two of them and went to the next house happily.

Two little boys were looking for unlit firecrackers among the firecracker debris. When they looked up, they found that they had fallen behind and hurriedly ran to catch up.

It was obviously snowy and freezing, but they didn't know it was cold.

Children's happiness is so simple.

Just as Zhen Shuai finished sighing, Zhen Jin led Zhen Shi, Zhen Zhu, and Zhen Zhi and ran in, wrapped in cold air.

"Happy New Year, Zhen Shuai."

"Happy New Year, handsome brother!"

"Happy New Year! Come in and warm yourself by the fire and drink some hot tea." Zhen Shuai poured the tea and took out four red envelopes. Normally, the uncle would give Zhen Xiang and the others a red envelope. I don’t know how much he would give them, but the red envelope Zhen Shuai gave them contained a brand new five yuan card.

Zhen Shi and the others happily accepted it.

Zhen Jin waved his hand, "I don't need it, you are so old."

Zhen Shuai forced it on him and joked: "First cousin, as long as you don't get married for a day, you will still be a child."

Zhen Zhu turned around and opened the red envelope, pleasantly surprised Biting her lip. Five yuan! His parents have never given her so much money!

After seeing them off, Zhen Shuai entertained three more groups of children. He calculated in his mind that all the children in the village had come, so he kept the door ajar and went out to pay New Year greetings.