Chapter 517 - 518

Chapter 517: Tianqi’s murderous intention [first update]

The library was supposed to have the most books, but when Zhen Shuai went in, he didn't see many books. He felt heartbroken at the thought that they might be burned as firewood by these people. However, he also understood that for most people, books have no value other than serving as firewood in the face of survival.

There were many survivors in the library, most of them sallow and thin. It was not easy for them in the base and they were barely surviving. When they saw two unfamiliar faces, they just glanced at them indifferently and looked away.

Zhen Shuai also saw many babies crying from hunger, but their parents were helpless and had no good impression of Wang Liyan. You don't need to ask to know that the resources in Wang Liyan's hands will be tilted more toward people who are useful to him.

"I wonder what you call your two friends?" Wang Liyan saw Zhen Shuai looking around and didn't care.

Zhen Shuai asked: "How many survivors do you have here?"

Wang Liyan was getting angrier in his heart, but his face was calm, "Nearly fifty thousand. You two haven't eaten yet? I'll have someone prepare it right now, and we'll chat while we eat. Datou, you go to the kitchen and say, tonight I will entertain two distinguished guests from afar, with the highest standards!"

Zhen Shuai became more interested. What would the highest-profile reception look like?

The audience felt that Wang Liyan could not be so kind, and reminded him to be more considerate.

Zhen Shuai said: [Don’t worry, the anchor knows what’s going on. Our soldiers will block it, and the water will cover it with soil. 】

"Thank you for the hospitality. Oh, by the way, haven't you asked the leader Gao's name yet?"

The smile on Wang Liyan's face did not change, "My name is Wang Liyan, where are you two?"

Zhen Shuai said: "My name is Zhen Shuai, and he My name is Shen Xingdu. My friends usually call me handsome guy and him brother Shen to save face."

Audience in the live broadcast room: [Pfft——]

"Handsome brother, brother Shen, this way." Wang Liyan's forehead jumped, and he felt angry. Damn it, where the hell did this two hundred and fifty come from?

Standing by the window at the end of the corridor were a man and a woman, both of whom were mutants. The woman was tall and slender, wearing a short purple cheongsam that could barely cover her buttocks. Under her long legs, she had a pair of He was wearing high heels, standing against the window with his feet staggered; the man was as strong as a bear, with a simple and honest face, and a sharp light flashed from time to time in his squinted eyes, which was fleeting.

"This is the first time I have seen Wang Liyan frustrated. Maybe our chance has come." The sexy woman smiled softly, showing her charm, but there was no smile in her eyes, only a cold light. Judging from the meaning in her words, she could actually clearly hear the conversation between Wang Liyan and Zhen Shuai from such a long distance.

Xiong Man's voice was also naive, "Just tell me what you want to do." "

Don't be hasty, wait and see." Seeing Wang Liyan disappear at the stairs, the sexy woman and Xiong Man walked away from the window slowly. .

Almost every survivor who passes by her takes the initiative to say hello to her, with a look of sincere gratitude on their face.

This woman seems to have a high prestige in this base.

Zhen Shuai calmly followed Wang Liyan to a room on the second floor.

Wang Liyan invited them to sit down, and he and Shen Xingdu calmly sat down at the rectangular dining table.