Chapter 571 - 572

Chapter 571: Being targeted a long time ago

Zhen Shuai shook his head and said something that shocked the audience in the live broadcast room.

"Just because they are all suspicious, I suspect that your lottery ticket was stolen before you came to Xiangwu Mountain, and the one lost later may be a fake lottery ticket." No one in the audience thought of this possibility and were deeply surprised.

Zhu Minghan was shocked, "Impossible! Why do you say that? Do you have evidence?" But he couldn't help but follow his words in his mind, and his thoughts became even more confused.

"There is no evidence." Zhen Shuai said slowly, "But I have to think so, because so many people are too deliberate in attacking you." Zhu Minghan's expression was even more incredible, "What do you mean? You mean with

me Everyone I have contacted has taken action against me?"

Zhen Shuai nodded firmly, "Obviously. Otherwise, why would they contact you in the most suspicious position? Haven't you discovered it yet? The situation they were in when they came into contact with you The location is easy to avoid other people's attention. You can be sure that these people are definitely involved."

Zhu Minghan's heart sank to the bottom. At this moment, he was not only worried about the lottery, but also felt deeply humiliated. If it is true as Zhen Shuai said, all the friends who came to Xiangwu Mountain with him are involved, it means that none of these people are true friends. This is tantamount to saying that he failed as a human being. He made a lot of investments in those people, whether it was money or feelings, but he got no returns at all. The fact is that no one still paid attention to him. For him, who had always regarded himself as the chosen one, it was like being slapped hard in the face. His face was burning. At the same time, a surge of rage surged in his heart. One sentence was like a bolt of lightning in his mind. Explosion, "Don't bully young people into poverty"!

"Also, have you noticed anything strange when they have physical contact with you?" Zhen Shuai asked again.

Zhu Minghan finally calmed down and shook his head slowly, "Probably not. If there is anything unusual, I think I should be able to find it." He glanced at Zhen Shuai displeasedly, feeling that the other party thought of him too stupidly. .

Zhen Shuai was even more certain of his guess.

"If the lottery ticket has really been stolen, to be honest, it will be difficult to get it back. What's more, the key to the problem is that the lottery ticket is not a real-name system. Even if you find it back, you have no way to prove that it is your lottery ticket." Zhu Minghan actually

said I understand deep down in my heart, but I just can’t reconcile myself to it. He was not willing to let someone else win the lottery ticket he had earned with his good luck so easily. That's more than ten million! Just the thought of someone picking up more than ten million yuan for nothing made his heart bleed, and he wanted to kill him quickly.

"Is there really no way?"

"There is another way." Zhen Shuai crossed his legs.

Zhu Minghan suddenly raised his head, "What can I do?"

Zhen Shuai frowned and sighed softly, "It would be great if you could win the lottery again. The other party may not be able to help but take action again, so we can seize this Seize him when you get the chance!"

Zhu Minghan's eyes lit up, but he pretended to be depressed and grabbed his hair hard. He lowered his head slightly and avoided Zhen Shuai's gaze. "You said it so easily. Do you think I run the welfare lottery center? ?"