Chapter 681 - 682

Chapter 681 Meeting Brother Shen [1st update]

After lunch, Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu took the little ones at home for a walk in the garden downstairs to eat. Zhen Shuai found that Da Jin and Xiao Jin liked to follow Marshmallow, but Marshmallow ignored them. Da Jin and Xiao Jin didn't care either, and still ran around behind him. He pointed it out to Shen Xingdu, who was lagging behind, as if he had discovered a new world. Shen Xingdu put away his camera phone and watched with him.

"Woof, woof, woof, woof, woof, woof, woof, woof,"

someone's dog upstairs barked incessantly.

The three marshmallows raised their heads curiously, and the same attitude of watching the fun amused Zhen Shuai again.

"Xingdu, look!"

"I saw it." Shen Xingdu's eyes fell on Zhen Shuai's smiling lips.

The neighbor next door was disturbed and scolded him several times in dissatisfaction. The dog's owner then appeared on the balcony and seemed to apologize. After returning to the house, the barking of the dog quickly stopped.

Marshmallow's ears twitched and he stared at the room for a long time.

Zhen Shuai looked away, "Xingdu, let's go to the mall and buy you some clothes." Without asking, he knew that the clothes Shen Xingdu brought were just for show, and he would not wear clothes worn by others.

The two of them walked around the mall for more than two hours. When passing by the cinema, they saw a movie that seemed pretty good and watched another movie.

When we came out of the mall, it was time for dinner.

Governor Shen Xing asked Commander Zhen, "Do you want to eat outside or go back to eat?"

When Commander Zhen was about to say eat outside, someone called Governor Shen Xing from behind.

"Xingdu."

Shen Xingdu turned around and it was his brother Shen Xingan.

"Brother. Handsome, this is eldest brother."

Zhen Shuai waved, "Brother Shen." Shen

Xing'an approached and looked him up and down without leaving a trace, "Hello..."

"Brother, this is my man. Friend, Marshal Zhen." Governor Shen Xing introduced Marshal Zhen to Shen Xingan again.

Shen Xing'an knew it as soon as he saw the two holding hands together, and it was the first time he saw his younger brother wearing red sportswear. There is only one possibility for a man's dressing style to suddenly change, and that is to fall in love.

"You haven't eaten yet? I've made an appointment with some business friends who are nearby. Let's go together."

Shen Xing'an is thirty-two years old, seven years older than Shen Xingdu. He seemed to treat his younger brother as a child and was worried that he would have no place to eat. He even thought of taking his younger brother with him when he ate with business friends. Zhen Shuai suddenly had a good impression of this eldest brother.

Shen Xing'an also had a good impression of this young man with clear eyes and lively temperament, and once again said to Shen Xingdu, "Let's go together." "Do you want to go?

" Shen Xingdu asked Zhen Shuai.

"Then I'll bother you, brother." Zhen Shuai never knew what stage fright was, so he responded gracefully.

He called He Mingze and the others and temporarily canceled the evening meeting.

Shen Xing'an's friends are both men and women, all in their thirties. The oldest one is in his early forties. They all treat Shen Xingdu and Zhen Shuai as children and have a very gentle attitude. At the dinner table, they didn't talk about business matters, but just chatted casually, talking about where they were.