Chapter 593 - 594

Chapter 593 Dangerous Train [Second update]

Is there something special about this location, or is there something they care about underground?

So far, Zhen Shuai has not been harmed by the apocalypse, but he feels that this apocalyptic world is no less dangerous than the previous worlds.

Two hours later, the same pattern as before appeared in front of them again, and they walked around cautiously.

Ma Ming reminded Zhen Shuai in a low voice, "There are people."

Zhen Shuai also saw that there were three people walking on the railway track like them in front of them, two men and one woman. They were a middle-aged man and two children of similar age, each carrying two children. Wearing a bulging woven bag, the direction is the same as theirs.

Probably hearing some movement, they looked back a few times, hesitated for a while, stopped, and waited for them to get closer.

"Fellow, are you going to Shanhai City too?" The middle-aged man looked around and finally focused on Father Zhen, who was about the same age as him, and asked politely.

"You too?" Zhen's father asked.

The middle-aged man sighed, "Yeah, let's try our luck. Since we're on our way, would you mind if we could all be friends? My surname is Li, my name is Li Wei, this is my son Li Xiuzhu, and my daughter Li Maolin. I I used to drive a taxi. If you often take taxis, you might have seen me."

Seeing that Zhen Shuai had no objection, Zhen's father nodded, "Okay, let's go together, it's fun when there are more people."

Zhen Shuai and the others simply said He introduced himself, and both parties knew each other.

Li Wei's son and daughter are both very young, one is eighteen years old and the other is sixteen. They are probably too tired to talk much. Li Wei talked a lot and quickly became familiar with Zhen's father and Zhen's mother. Everyone talked all the way, forgetting to be tired.

Ruins sixty to seventy meters high blocked their way.

It was like a hill, and it looked difficult to climb. The energy in everyone's hearts was relieved, and they decided to wait until they had enough rest. It happened to be past one o'clock and it was time to have lunch. They were already hungry and thirsty. After leaving the shadow of the spacecraft for a while, there was no shade nearby, so they could only find a relatively flat place to rest under the sun.

Li Wei looked at everyone's bags and guessed that they didn't have much food. He opened his woven bag and said, "This woven bag is a rice bag I specially found. It can hold a lot of things. Do you have enough food? What if? If there's not enough, I'll give it to you."

Zhen's father held down his hand and said, "Don't work too hard, we have it, it's enough for the time being."

Zhen Shuai glanced at Li Wei, but he didn't expect that he was really a warm-hearted person.

He didn't notice that Li Wei also looked at him several times.

Zhen Shuai has been leading the way, and it is difficult for Li Wei not to pay attention. Obviously Zhen Shuai is the youngest, but everyone else listens to him, which shows that he must be something special.

Li Maolin tugged on a corner of Li Wei's hand, "Dad, I'm dizzy from the sun, shall we continue on our way later?" Li Wei

said softly: "Look at them, if they leave, we will leave too."

Li Maolin pursed her lips, "But It’s too hot, I’m afraid I’ll faint!”

Li Wei was a little embarrassed.