Chapter 629 - 630

Chapter 629: Ups and downs [Second update]

Several people who came out of the village opposite walked towards Zhang Xingbang's barbecue truck without stopping, and Zhen Shuai also began to feel strange.

"Brother, how about I go take a look." Zhen Guo said.

"No need." Seeing that she and Zhen Duo looked worried, Zhen Shuai said, "Don't worry, if we can't sell it here, we will go to the county town to sell it. We can always sell it." There are more people in the county town, so we will definitely be able to sell it

. Lose. The sorrow on the faces of Zhen Guo and Zhen Duo disappeared.

"Zhen Shuai, we are here!"

He Xiaolong ran over with a large group of friends.

Zhen Guo went up to meet him, "Come on! You guys came just in time, otherwise you would have to wait in line for a long time!"

He Xiaolong chuckled and was the first in line, "I brought a dollar. I want two skewers of chicken steaks and a Fried eggs, a bunch of fried lotus roots, a bunch of fried eggplants, and a bunch of peppers, are you giving them away today?"

Zhen Shuai also laughed, "I have to give them, what do you want?"

He Xiaolong likes to eat lotus roots, "Fried lotus roots."

"No. Question." Zhen Shuai exploded skillfully.

"Business seems to be okay over there?" He Xiaolong said in a low voice when he saw that the queue on the other side was longer than here.

Zhen Shuai nodded, "Yes."

"Mengmeng, Zhenzhen, go to my house and buy it. I have everything here."

Zhen Shuai turned his head, and it turned out that Zhang Xiaoyue was also here, greeting the one who played better with her. Two girls.

Mengmeng and Zhenzhen could not refuse their friends, so they lowered their heads in embarrassment and were pulled away by Zhang Xiaoyue.

Both of them were called by He Xiaolong, but now they ran away. He Xiaolong felt very embarrassed.

"Zhen Shuai, don't worry, I'll go over and help you find out the enemy's situation later!"

Zhen Shuai smiled, "No, that's not the case."

He Xiaolong made up his mind, and after Zhen Shuai had fried it for him, he took the fried skewers and started Ran to the other side.

The other friends didn't leave. The smell of fried skewers was so fragrant that they couldn't move at all. However, they were also curious about the taste of Zhang Xiaoyue's fried skewers, and looked over there from time to time.

In less than two minutes, He Xiaolong came back.

"Zhen Shuai, no wonder there are so many people there, he sells them cheaper than you. His meat dishes are only a dime a bunch, but vegetarian dishes can be bought for three bunches for a dime. But his dishes are not delicious at all!" He Xiaolong complained.

I see.

"Have you tried his food?" Zhen Guo asked.

He Xiaolong said: "I exchanged my skewer of grilled eggplants with a guy over there. It really didn't taste good at all. What a pity for my skewer of eggplants!" No wonder he had a pity expression on his face.

Not long after, many old customers came here to line up. Some said they had tasted Zhang's food and it was not delicious. It only smelled of oil and had no fragrance. Some said that although they had never tasted it, they knew it was delicious as soon as they smelled it. Not as good as. Moreover, Zhang’s chicken chops are not authentic, they don’t have that crispy coating on the outside.