Chapter 659 - 660

Chapter 659 The insidious uncle [first update]

Zhen Shuai's expression suddenly changed, "What?"

He and Shen Xingdu looked at each other, and the temperature in their eyes cooled down. Marshmallow means that Zhen Aimin smells like firecrackers.

Zhen Shuai searched the crowd with his sharp eyes and found that Zhen Aimin, who had been following him before, was nowhere to be seen.

Finally, a sensible man stopped the people who were beating the traffickers, and everyone prepared to go to the police station together.

An enthusiastic aunt called Zhen Shuai, "Young man, you can go too."

Zhen Shuai definitely wanted to go.

On the way to the police station, Shen Xingdu told Zhen Shuai what happened in a low voice.

After he and Zhen Shuai let go, the man trafficker immediately hugged him and covered his mouth. The crowd was a bit chaotic and the smoke was a bit loud, but no one else noticed anything was wrong. The trafficker hugged him and ran very fast, and even tried to stun him with a handkerchief stained with sex, but Ling'er and Marshmallow pursued him. Ling'er kept trying to scratch him, but the man had to work hard to hide, so he failed. It was unclear whether the woman and the male trafficker were in a group, but there was no doubt that she also stole the little girl.

The police station was packed with people, almost breaking the roof, all shouting that they had lost their money...

A few policemen smiled bitterly in their hearts and had to receive them seriously. This kind of thing happens frequently during holidays every year. Their police station has made publicity many times that they must take good care of their belongings and take care of their children during holidays, but it seems to be of no use. There are still many such things.

Today's situation is not bad. So far, the masses have caught three thieves.

"Comrade police, we caught two human traffickers!" A strong aunt strode to the reception desk, twisting the female trafficker's arm, and reported proudly.

"Human trafficker?" An older policeman stood up in surprise, "What's going on?"

Zhen Shuai didn't rush over, put down his backpack, sat down on the seat next to him, and listened to the aunt talking endlessly. The whole story was told. The aunt is very honest, and Zhen Shuai’s dog and bird have not lost any credit for their work. The crowd in the reception room looked at the marshmallow squatting next to Zhen Shuai like a peep show and Ling'er who was being held by Zhen Shuai in his hand and was cleaning the stains on his paws.

"Comrade, is everything this sister-in-law said true?"

The traffickers were brought here by so many people. The old policeman did not suspect that the aunt was lying, but he still asked Zhen Shuai for confirmation in a pragmatic manner.

Zhen Shuai nodded, "It's true. Uncle policeman, I have something unexpected to report." The

old policeman realized something, waved to a colleague and asked him to receive the others, and he led Zhen Shuai in. an office.

Zhen Shuai said straight to the point: "Police uncle, I suspect that my uncle is also involved. I came to the county town with him on our village's tractor. I smelled the smell of firecrackers on his body in the car, but he didn't I didn’t think much about it. When the accident happened, my uncle happened to be beside me. Such a coincidence cannot help but make people suspicious.” The

old policeman’s expression became more serious, he picked up a pen and recorded it carefully, and asked: “You mean to doubt your Did the uncle collude with human traffickers?"