Chapter 697 - 698

Chapter 697: Memory is erased [Update 1]

Guo Ding and Wang Yi came to the door of Zhen Shuai's house with batons in hand. They first looked outside the door and found nothing strange. Guo Ding pressed the doorbell, and the answer came quickly, but what came out was the sound of a dog barking.

The two of them felt a little nervous. Did something really happen?

"Mr. Zhen, are you okay? Your friends have called you many times, but they have been unable to contact you!" Guo Ding said loudly.

"Click", the door opened.

Marshmallow stood at the door and stepped aside.

Guo Ding glanced inside, but saw no human figure and heard no human voice.

The door was opened by the big white dog.

"Does this mean we are allowed in?" Wang Yi asked in a low voice.

Seeing that Da Jin, Xiao Jin and Ling'er were all standing a few steps away, with no intention of attacking them, Guo Ding said: "It should be." Wang Yi asked again: "Do you want to go in?"

"Go in, follow the authority in emergencies, and Mr. Zhen has cameras at home, so there won't be any misunderstanding"

The two walked into the house gently and called a few tentative calls, but no one responded.

Wang Yi said: "It should be fine. If something happens, these pets will not be so calm. They are probably still in the game warehouse." Neither of them can afford to buy a game warehouse, but they are very yearning for holographic online games, so they are very interested in games. The warehouse pays special attention to them. They know exactly which owners in the community have game warehouses.

Guo Ding said: "Since we're here, it's better to go in and take a look so that we can feel at ease so that we can explain something to Mr. Zhen's friend."

Ling'er led the two of them to the study.

There are two game barns placed on the left and one on the right. The barn doors are closed and no movement can be heard inside.

Marshmallow came over with his food bowl in his mouth and looked at Guo Ding quietly.

Guo Ding had a hint of worry on his face, "It seems to want to tell us that its owner didn't come out to feed them. Mr. Zhen treats them like family members, and they shouldn't stay in the game for so long." "What should we do now?

" Wang Yi didn't think this was a big deal. It was possible that he was so absorbed in playing that he forgot to come out.

Guo Ding called He Mingze, "Mr. He, we are at Mr. Zhen's house now. His dog opened the door for us. Mr. Zhen and Mr. Shen are still in the playhouse and have not come out." "Impossible!" He

Mingze His voice was tight, "They were offline in the morning, how could they still be in the game warehouse?" "Why don't

you come over? We can't handle the owner's affairs without permission."

"I've already got in the car, and I'll be there soon. Here!"

Guo Ding and Wang Yi waited in the living room for less than half an hour when they saw a tall and handsome man rushing in.

"Not out yet?"

Wang Yidao: "Yes, there has been no movement."

"Are you Mr. He? Can I see your ID?" Guo Ding asked politely.

He Mingze handed him his driver's license and strode towards the study.

Guo Ding looked at the driver's license and confirmed that there was no problem with his identity. He quickly followed and returned the license to him.