Chapter 615 - 616

Chapter 615: Heartless relatives [Second update]

"Slow down, no one is urging you, why are you eating so fast?" Mother Yu watched her daughter quickly put the rice and vegetables in the bowl into her mouth, and swallowed them whole, her eyebrows pounding.

"I know, I know." Yu Mengmeng slowed down a little, but still quickly finished the rice in the bowl, pushed the bowl and chopsticks away, and ran to the living room.

Dad Yu's brows also frowned, "Have you finished your homework and just watched TV?"

"You've finished your homework and you'll finish it at school. Let me see if the boss has a live broadcast." Yu Mengmeng turned on the TV and found Zhenda The APP of Shuai Live Room opens.

Dad Yu's expression softened a little, "Mengmeng, even if you like to watch the handsome live broadcast, you can't delay studying. Otherwise, you won't be able to cope with both exams." The exam in the live broadcast room is the same as the real exam, and it will involve The cultural knowledge in various subjects is also the main reason why as a parent, he can safely let his children follow the live broadcast of the boss.

"Don't worry, dad." Yu Mengmeng said obediently, "I did everything carefully. I only made two mistakes in English. I copied them 20 times each. You and mom can check." Dad Yu was extremely satisfied,

" That's right, then you can watch it. The live broadcast is on? Your mother and I will watch it with you later." "It's on,

but it's dark and I can't see clearly. I don't know what's going on..." Yu Mengmeng I thought it was a TV brightness problem, but after changing the settings, the live broadcast room was still dark. Only then did she realize that it was probably a problem with the anchor's environment.

Other spectators were also wondering, and the barrage was flashing.

The most beautiful woman in China: The anchor finally started live broadcasting, but where is it? Why can't I see anything clearly in the pitch black?

Los Angeles Lights: Look at the options in the upper right corner to watch in holographic mode! Wow, cool! I like!

Great Wall: Thumbs up for the holographic mode! The host's environment seems not to be very good. Bad start?

Thousands of years later: No rush, just watch it slowly now that the live broadcast is on.

Oil Tycoon: If the previous worlds were in holographic mode, the experience would be even better, just like playing a holographic game!

Arabian Prince: It’s even better if you can choose the viewing angle! Long live the anchor!

Summer Breeze: Hahahaha! Can I say that I have been dreaming about being able to choose my own perspective for a long time? The wait is finally here! No one can stop me, I want to choose the anchor’s perspective!

Silence: The anchor's perspective is +1, and he smells a faint musty smell. It seems that the commander is in a bad situation.

African Chief: I also chose the anchor’s perspective. So, where is the anchor? Why is there no sound at all?

Where is Zhen Shuai?

Lying in bed helpless!

004 gave him two mission worlds for him to choose. One is "Ordinary Family" and the other is "Ice Age". Just these eight words, and nothing else can be seen. Ninety-nine point nine percent of the time the latter is the end of the world, so of course he would choose the former. Who knows, the former is not simple either.

The real owner of his current identity died of a persistent fever when he was three years old, and he replaced the original owner at that time. In other words, the audience has not seen him for only a few days, but he has truly lived in this world for twelve years, and the experiences and memories during this period are all his own. During this period, his previous memories, including his previous identity, live broadcast system, tasks, etc., were blocked until they were restored a few minutes ago. So he just remembered that there are tens of billions of viewers waiting for him.