Chapter 711 - 712

Chapter 711 One Hundred Bodyguards [First update]

"Looking at his phone while eating again."

Zhen Shuai knew he was wrong and had a very good attitude in admitting his mistakes. He sat up straight like a kindergarten kid and looked at him with wet eyes, "I was wrong." Shen Xingdu said. He took away the dinner plate and placed his own in front of him. The food inside was all freshly cooked. Immediately, he took Zhen Shuai's dinner plate and left.

Zhen Shuai waited for him to come back while eating.

When Shen Xingdu came back, he saw that half of his meal had been eaten, and he nodded slightly with satisfaction.

Zhen Shuai gossiped about the latest news with him, "Xingdu, did you know? My information was actually dug out by the alumni." Shen Xingdu nodded, "I know." Zhen Shuai was

stunned

.

Shen Xingdu stuffed a mushroom into his slightly open mouth. Few people would not be tempted by a fortune of 100 billion. He expected that everyone in the school would become the object of suspicion by others, and Zhen Shuai would be no exception. How can he rest assured? Therefore, he has been secretly paying attention to the changes in the forum. When someone suspected Zhen Shuai, he would lead the suspicion elsewhere without leaving any trace. So Zhen Shuai has never been disturbed.

Zhen Shuai quickly figured it out. He felt happy at being cared for, but also a little helpless. The last note was raised, as if he was acting coquettishly.

"Am I just worrying you so much?"

"I just want you to be happy every day." Shen Xingdu said seriously.

"I am indeed happy every day now." Zhen Shuai was happy for a while and frowned, "However, the reason why the task difficulty is nine stars is still unclear. If this problem is not clarified, I cannot let down my guard for a day. I I always feel that maybe one day when I am happiest, trouble will suddenly appear."

This incident was also a knot in Shen Xingdu's heart.

"Perhaps he didn't spend enough money to trigger the key node of the mission."

Zhen Shuai actually had this suspicion. He had a rough idea of ​​how much money he spent on the super black card. There is no need to mention small amounts such as buying daily necessities, eating out, buying snacks, etc., but there are only three large amounts, one is for buying a house, and the other two are for buying cars, which add up to less than one thousand. Thousands. Ten million is only one ten thousandth of one hundred billion. In terms of proportion, it is indeed not much.

Zhen Shuai lowered his head and pondered, "If I never trigger the key points of the mission, as long as I stay in this world for one year, will it be considered as completing the mission?" "Of course." Shen Xingdu's tone was very sure

. The task content is very clear, it is to "spend money".

Zhen Shuai immediately calmed down, "In this case, I don't think about it so much. Just like you said, this year is just a vacation." In the days that followed, Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu lived a peaceful and comfortable life

. , from Monday to Friday, Zhen Shuai goes to class and Shen Xingdu works. On weekends, when Shen Xingdu is not on shift, the two of them go out to play, sometimes in this city, sometimes driving to the next city. Their life is very Enrichment.

Until the school announced that they would have summer vacation after the final exams, Zhen Shuai once again felt the undercurrent in the school. Now, apart from him, there are only four super black card holders left. Among these four, only Qiu Yaoyao has a clear identity, and the other three have hidden themselves well. The summer vacation means that very few people will stay in school. No matter whether super black card holders choose to stay in school or leave school, there are pros and cons. If they stay in school, the possibility of their identity being exposed will become very high; if they go out of school, they will face the eyes of the world and may be in danger at any time.