Chapter 665 - 666

Chapter 665: Household Registration [First update]

Entering the living room, the smooth dining table and cement floor were spotless. There were two paintings and calligraphy hanging on the wall. The sun shone in through the bright glass, filling the room with warmth. The TV was on and "The Legend of the Condor Heroes" was playing. Zhen Cheng was neatly dressed, sitting on a small bench and watching with great interest. There was a trash can at his feet. He was eating oranges and throwing orange peels into it, looking very well-behaved. Zhen Duo and Zhen Guo couldn't remember what Zhen Cheng was like before, who liked to roll around.

Zhen Guo recovered from her trance and couldn't wait to ask: "Sister, where is my room?"

Zhen Xiang smiled and pointed to the stairs, "The rooms for the three of us are upstairs, and there are only three of us upstairs. Live in. The two rooms that haven't been covered with sheets are yours. Go up and have a look. The sheets and quilt covers are in the cabinet. You can lay them out yourself." "Yeah!" The two of them rushed to the stairs

.

"Slow down, don't fall!" Zhen Xiang warned, shaking her head with a smile on her lips.

Zhen Duo climbed two flights of stairs and stopped, "Sister, where are my brother and Dudu?" "

Went to uncle's house," Zhen Xiang hurriedly turned and walked out, "Grandpa and grandma may live in our house in the future. I don't agree with you. As I said, the kitchen is still busy."

At this time, Zhen Shuai had been sitting at Zhen Aimin's house for more than ten minutes. He wanted to take the old man and the old lady to live with him at home, and for a long time, and his family would provide for the old man and the old lady in their old age.

Zhen Aimin and Wu Guixiang were silent for more than ten minutes. Neither of them could make up their minds whether they should agree to let the old man and the old lady live at Zhen Shuai's house. If they agree, they will basically not have to worry about the old man and the old lady in the future, but they will not be able to take advantage of Zhen Shuai in the future. In addition, the aunt and sister-in-law will also go directly to Zhen Shuai's house during the Chinese New Year. The popularity has really dissipated; but if they don't agree, the old man and the old lady are indeed a burden.

Neither the old man nor the old lady spoke. To be honest, they wanted to go to Zhen Shuai's house. My daughter-in-law has always disliked them. Even if she doesn't show it very obviously, she dislikes them. They are not dead and can feel it. They were not happy living with their eldest son, and over a long period of time, some depression inevitably accumulated in their hearts. Zhen Shuai and Zhen Xiang are both filial children, and they don't have such worries after living there. Especially now that Zhen Shuai's family has built a building, which is clean, spacious and bright. Who wouldn't like to live in such a good house? However, if they said they wanted to live there, they would definitely offend their eldest son, so they could only wait for his eldest son to express his stance.

Ten minutes later, Zhen Aimin dusted off the cigarette ashes and finally made up his mind, "Zhen Shuai, your eldest aunt and I understand that you want to be filial. But the old man and the old lady agreed a long time ago that they would care for their eldest son with me." Yes, if I really let you pick them up, won't the villagers scold me for being unfilial? There's no need to say anything more about picking them up for a long-term stay. However, it's okay for a short stay." The old man and the old lady didn't dare to show their disappointment

. With his expression, it would be nice to go there and stay for a while.

"Uncle, I can take the initiative to tell the villagers that I insisted on taking away grandpa and grandma. How could the villagers scold you?" Zhen Shuai wanted to fight for it.