Chapter 413 - 414

Chapter 413 The commander takes action

[Xiao Si, how are the Zhen family now? 】Zhen Shuai asked 004 with his heart. Every other day he would ask about the situation of Zhen's family so that he knew what was going on.

004 said: [They are still in the base, but their base also lost water and electricity yesterday. However, because of your reminder, they brought a lot of food and water, and Brother Zhen secretly united some survivors with better physical fitness to form an alliance and rely on each other. 】

In this world, in order to allow Zhen Shuai to complete the task more independently, 004 never told him what the situation was in other places, but these few sentences still revealed a message: there is a high probability of water and power outages in various places at the same time. The phenomenon may be national or even global. Then, the factors leading to this result must be very terrible.

Zhen Shuai quietly relayed 004's words to Shen Xingdu.

"With Zhenli here, nothing will happen to them." Shen Xingdu comforted his lover awkwardly. Other things did not cause a ripple in his heart, because from the time 004 issued this mission, they knew very well that the earth in this world was destined to be abandoned.

Zhen Shuai agreed with him very much. Zhen Li was mature and steady. He felt more at ease when he was with Zhen's father and Zhen's mother.

After waiting for a while, Yao Zifan hadn't come back yet.

Zhen Shuai was about to go take a look when he saw Yao Zifan and Yue Xiumin struggling through the crowd.

"What happened?" Zhen Shuai asked.

Yao Zifan looked frightened, and Yue Xiumin turned pale.

"We were scared to death! There was a person in the fifth district who thought the floor was too dirty and used another person's sheets and clothes to wipe the floor, which angered the other person. Each of them had someone they were close to, so the two gangs beat him up He got up and used a knife, killing three more people!" Yao Zifan said.

Yue Xiumin covered her chest and added, "Fortunately, Brother Yao reacted quickly and pulled me into hiding. The two of us hid there for a while before we dared to move. Finally, we went around to the cafeteria from the other side." "It's okay, just fine

. "Zhen Shuai decided that he would be the one to cook next time.

Yao Zifan handed Zhen Shuai and his four lunch boxes to Zhen Shuai with a sad face, "Today's food was particularly bad. The rice was pretty good, but the vegetables were fried without being washed. We heard from other people that there were a lot of people there. There was sand in the potatoes. Many people quarreled with the cook. They were still arguing when we left, and some people smashed the windows, but those panes were very strong and did not deform at all after being smashed for a long time." Zhen Shuai seemed to understand why the base

The canteen is separated by a wall, probably to prevent this situation. The survivors and the cooks would only have verbal quarrels, but nothing would happen.

Neither Zhen Shuai nor Shen Xingdu wanted to eat the food they brought back. He closed the bed curtains, entered Shen Xingdu's wonderland, cooked rice, potatoes and eggplant stew again, and replaced all the food in the lunch box.

Seeing Yao Zifan struggling to eat food with sand in it, Zhen Shuai sympathized, but he could not help Yao Zifan for the time being and could only wrong him. It was impossible for him to reveal his and Shen Xingdu's secrets to Yao Zifan.

Yao Zifan ate very slowly so as not to swallow the sand into his stomach.

Others don't have such a good temper. They keep scolding and have to eat at the same time, because if they don't eat, they will only be hungry. Few of the survivors were really stupid. The food they brought should be saved for critical moments.